28 members have voted

1. 1. Which console0Wns j00?

• PS2
    • Gamecube
    • Xbox

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd set my priority with the GameCube, as I haven't seen many titles that truly interest me arrive to the X-box (Other than those available across-platform), and because Nintendo basically rule, rocking socks away from feet whenever necessary.

People are doing some interesting stuff with 'The Box' though, and I'll be snapping one up on the cheap much later to tinker with all the amateur tools, games and emulators that have been made to run on Microsoft's black and green giant. Of course, it will soon have Psychonauts, but you never know. It could be a huge disappointment. Sorry to tempt fate like that.

• 3 weeks later...

Xbox rules, because I bought one. I like the way it sits in my room and blocks out the light from the windows and the noise of the fan scares the small children at the primary school over the road. I think one of the main reasons people dislike xbox is because their hands are too small. THE CONTROLLER IS NORMAL SIZED!

• 2 weeks later...

Lets investigate...

Best first person shooter: Metroid Prime (GC)

Best platformer: Starfox Adventures (GC)

Best multiplayer: Super Smash Bros. Melee (GC)

Best driving game: GTA: Vice City (PS2)

Of course, these are my opinions, not fact. :D

All of them are good, but I like PC better than any of them.

Adventure: Maniac Mansion (PC) :D

Action: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2)

1st Person Shooter: Halo (Xbox)

3rd Person Shooter: Resident Evil (Gamecube)

Fighting: Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (Xbox)

Strategy: Warcraft 3 (PC)

Platformer: Super Mario Sunshine (Gamecube)

Racing: GT3 (PS2)

Sports: Either PS2 or Xbox.

Oh, here's a Shocker. Ps2 and Xbox tie.

Maniac Mansion, best adventure??? Ok...

By the way, Mortal Kombat is available on all three consoles, not just X-Box. And as the GC has the fastest loading times, and the X-Box has the worst control pad, wouldn't the best version be the cube one?

:D

Nintendo has always had the best Super Mario games, so I voted for the Cube. Plus, it has Rogue Leader, and it looks like something you can put things in when it's switched off, making it a valuable interior decoration item too.

Originally posted by LucasTones

Maniac Mansion, best adventure??? Ok...

By the way, Mortal Kombat is available on all three consoles, not just X-Box. And as the GC has the fastest loading times, and the X-Box has the worst control pad, wouldn't the best version be the cube one?

:D

Yes... MM best adventure! I know Mk is for all 3. The Gamecube controller is the worst controllor for fighting games.

Also, PTDC, the PS2 controller is the best controller ever. But your right. There is nothing wrong with the Xbox controller.

Archived