Home

collectibles?

vegietto

i have some star wars action figure from the 70s, do u think they would be worth anything they have been taken out of the pack they were my cousin my brother got the yoda lucky he is to get that one i got boda fett + some other dude, what do u think they are worth?

Loose, not on the card?

Disregard the above prices I think, because chances are they are not C-9...

Probably 5-30 bucks for Boba, and 5-55 for Yoda. Yoda will only hit that price if he has a brown snake around his neck. If it is orange, it is only 25 bucks. And if it has none...... Well, it won't be that much.

Originally posted by Katarn07

Loose, not on the card?

Disregard the above prices I think, because chances are they are not C-9...

Probably 5-30 bucks for Boba, and 5-55 for Yoda. Yoda will only hit that price if he has a brown snake around his neck. If it is orange, it is only 25 bucks. And if it has none...... Well, it won't be that much.

There still good for a collection. I wouldn't sell them. :)

Taters, loose figures are alot worse than carded ones. If they were played with, their condition can get really low. Majority of loose guys are C-4-C7...

My vintage are just that, if not lower... My new guys I played with are no lower than C-8, just because I played with them inside only and knew they were collectibles....

Archived