Home

Can We communicate

Thrackan Solo

Propably there'll be a /tell etc. system for speaking to others far away, after all, that's one of the dev teams argument for unique first names. However, it will be interesting if this will be enough to speak to others on other planets, or if you will have to use some equipment or even a building for it (think phonebooth).

Thrackan, I love ya man, but I think your quote is from Vader isn't it? I thought that was from the trench scene in Episode 4. Not to be an SW freak or anything. ;)

Perhaps the Emperor did say it though. Ah I can't remember, now you have me questioning myself. :confused:

Anyway, I only think my PA will need the Teamspeak in combats, though it might be cool for meetings with higher ranking officials. We shall see.

Communication during game-play will be handled through a text-based message window much like the one in SWGB. To contact people on other planets players will have to visit designated Comm stations.

LucasArts is keeping the product under tight wraps but this is what is know on the subject orf Communication.

Archived