Home

How Come...

DemonKing

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly would explain a lot...

You know, I've always wondered why Yoda has hair coming out of his ears...maybe that's Ewok hair coming out of his mask's earholes...

...I see a conspiracy...

:D

Any of you that know anything about the Navy, is that they wear whites as "show" uniforms, not to be worn in combat. I would assume it is the same for the Stormtroopers in the Imperial Navy. They are not "real" uniforms, they are just for show, after all who would really take on the Empire, they have had it easy for 20 or more years.

I think there is something in the stormtrooper uniform that makes any enemy lasers be attracted to them, and for the stormies to miss from point blank range....

But Storm Troopers are part of the army not navy. The reason they have trouble with accuracy is the helmets they wear. Plus they are fighting agaisnt elite Rebel commandos and seasoned smugglers. The Ewoks would get in close and dog pile the troopers rendering them helpless. But Storm Troopers are not cannon fodder. We all saw them handle a whole ship full of Rebel soldiers and officers in Ep4 and only loose 3 of their own.

Originally posted by JediNyt

But Storm Troopers are part of the army not navy. The reason they have trouble with accuracy is the helmets they wear. Plus they are fighting agaisnt elite Rebel commandos and seasoned smugglers. The Ewoks would get in close and dog pile the troopers rendering them helpless. But Storm Troopers are not cannon fodder. We all saw them handle a whole ship full of Rebel soldiers and officers in Ep4 and only loose 3 of their own.

I think that there are stormies both in the army and navy, correct me if I'm wrong guys.

Originally posted by Thew Rydur

I always thought that stormtroopers were like marines, they could either be on a ship or on the ground. Aren't they supposed to be elite too?

Yeah. They were until the start of the Rebellion and can't predict wild native ewoks...

Not all Storm Troopers are elite. Theyve got a regular infantry just like everyone else. Troopers on ships and stations who are security are not elite. They dont need to be. Most of the time they just stand around. Troopers who go on secret missions like tracking droids with top secret plans on Tatooine or guarding a secret bunker to a Death Star shield generator on Endor are elite. But so are the Rebel commandos along with legions of angry Ewoks. :)

Nevertheless, it would have sucked if the imps won the battle.

StormTroopers are not exactly marines. Some are trained for space battles, some for desert, some for snowy places.

So they aren't both on ships and ground. It's like saying every soldier who's ever been on a ship to be transported to a certain location, a marine.

• 4 weeks later...

Well i dont blame them because its of thier helmets they wear, Have you ever worn a stormie helmet? you can barely see anything like luke said in ANH ''I can barely see anything'' when he had that stormtrooper helmet on and i have my own stormtrooper armor too and i know how it feels

Archived