Home

Happy 18th Lucastones

scabb

Yes, Lucastones - webmaster of Lucastones, and also known in some parts as "Daniel Wishart" is 18 today.

Now, whilst previously being only able to drive, he can now drink too. Not to mention being tried as an adult, which is always fun. Oh, and you can vote now as well. That will be the icing on the cake for you. Honest. *Nonchalance*

Have a good one, and I hope that you kick off your 18th by being accepted for a shiny credit card. All you have to do then is apply for credit cards from every bank in the world, using your previous credit history. Then, get a cash advance with every card, and with the money set up a multi-billion-pound lottery. Everybody who supports you as supreme ruler of earth gets a ticket.

dogbert.gif

benny, Lucastones (happy birthday, by the way) is actually a mod for a couple forums on mojo, but perhaps Hellbeard was mistaken since I haven't seen him posting in either of them.

Actually, I just wanted to take this opportunity to say "man, you suck, benny."

Yay! Thanks everyone.

I only had 3 and a half hours sleep last night, 'cos I had to go do some of the old celebrating - I'm comatose at college right now. The bus was bloody late as well cos of all this snow! I should have stayed in bed...

Hellbeard, I like you taste in mod/admin. I'm not a proper one, but I'm admin on The Dig and LucasTones. And yes, I remember the picture.

As for presents: I got a Maglite (with solitaire) some chocolate, some boddingtons and some guiness, a control pad for my gamecube... uh, a wallet... oh, and A LAPTOP! This beast is kick-ass, 1.7Ghz, 30Gb HD, 256 Meg, 15 inch monitor (1024x768) DVD drive, with CD-RW!!

Oh yes. I shall be using it to be more efficient mojo-wise. And coursework, but we don't like that word, do we my precious.

Oh, Scabb - you forgot to say that I can vote now as well. That was the icing on the cake for me. Honest.

hee, I can't believe you went to college the next day.

"Yes, that's right mum...I need a laptop for schoolwork... a 1.7 ghz processor might just be able to handle all that word processing."

I'm just jealous because it completely outstrips my shoddy old desktop :)

And what on earth are you talking about? I did mention that you could vote.......

Heh I just noticed this smilie: :bernard:

Damn you Scabb! I was sitting here (on my bed, using my laptop) thinking how dozy I was to miss that you wrote "Oh yeah, you can vote too" - you swine!!

"last edited by scabb on 04-02-2003" - or whatever it says. Crafticus, very crafty... Though I guess I do that all the time as well. I'll let you off.

Hee hee - "mum, it HAS to have a dvd drive - how else will I watch all the homework dvd's????" - you've got me figured out.

Originally posted by Metallus

Actually, I'm jealous of Lucastones for getting picked as favorite mod/admin, even though I've unbanned Hellbeard more than once. :rolleyes:

I'm Sorry Met, Just that I base my favoritism on Pong Playing Ability:p In which LT is the Best!!

btw, I wasn't mistaken when I said that he was a mod/admin because I had the common sense to know that If you have a custom status before you have 1000 posts that You are a mod/admin! Also it says that he is a mod/admin for LT and The Dig right on the forum index!:p

Archived