Home

A day too soon. . .

swphreak

Well, I went to the book store to get Force Heritic 1 but guess what! It's not out til tomorrow!. They couldn't possible jus give me the freakin book. . . Anywho, i am always getting there a day too soon. Has anybodt else already got it or are you still waiting?

Thanks for the 411.

Is that just in America (Im in UK)

And is Tatooine's Ghost out yet.

Still have yet to finish Book 1 in Bounty Hunter Trilogy, which is made worse when I have he other two to go as well. Just not the same. Good books, but its the same feeling I get with the PT - I miss the characters like Han and Luke and their friends - just no connection to the others, except for the Smugglers Alliance characters (Talon Karde is so smooth - Lando has some competition at *last hehehe :D *)

The problem with the release of these books is how its calculated - it isn't!

It is written , printed, and they figure a rough time. No set date.

Instead, they wait until it appears enough demand is present!

My local Sci-Fi book stores get it. They have to badger for a good while until they cave in!

Stinks - I want my Force Heretic NOW!

of course the store had it, they're just not allowed to 'officially' release it until tuesday. i can't count the number of times i've gone to my local tower records for the midnight release of a new cd. and remember back when windows 95 was released? people lined up at their local software store to buy the new OS (at that time) when the store was premitted to sell it ... technically it was a tuesday because the clock had hit midnight.

today is tuesday, therefore the store must allow you to buy it. if not, raise h3ll.

:p

Archived