Home

Spacemonkey's FAQ for Ubh

Psyk0Sith

Originally posted by <=GM=>OurakTorn

that s crazy i can t fix the problem !! if someone could put it in game for me .... my MSN is joh_djedje@hotmail.com ! I really want to see this model in game!:confused:

What the hell are you talking about? you think im kidding? i have to change my keyboard to U.S. everytime i want to export a model. I just leave it on U.S. most of the time now.

The carcass .exe file doesnt like the numbers being displayed in metric system...it uses inches. So that's why you need to do this, I'm from Canada and i had to change it to U.S., or it wouldnt work.

but i did point all my texture to my char folder on my c: drive that what i was saying about I set all my materials to my gandolf foldler, use the materials editor in max and pointed all my textures to my folder. anythang else it could be?

ps. how many points do you need for a new avatar?

You obviously missed one, because carcass wouldnt display the "fully pathed" error message.

Could also be an old unused material that you forgot to remove from the material editor?.

Avatars are free, go to user cp and profile or options, you can change it to whatever you want.

That's something i never encountered myself, i always used the base folder for the textures.

When you say remove, do you mean using the "uvw remove" tool?: in the utilities section (press more...and you should see it).

Try removing the material that's causing the error with that tool. Just dont click on uvw remove...;)

Next reset the material in the material editor and re-assign the correct texture to the mesh.

That's all i can think of right now.

(hmmmm CANNA BiScuits :p, are those legal?)

dont get it man taken all of the bad the materials off my meshes even removed the texture from the material editor with the Reset Map/Mtl to default Setting or X looking icon in the material editor but i still get that same message but its not even their dont get it

my god i m so bad in exporting i don t understand all these ****in things to do.... OK i made a hooded and robed jedi based on ankin model and emperor model ( simply picked and adapted the emperor's hood to anakin's robe and removed the shoulders's anakin's hood) i a really n00b in modeling i just made some hilts and a tank model for BF1942 but smbdy putted it in game for me... so please i think the hooded jedi is a "must have" model and if smbdy experienced took 5 minutes to make it ( coz it s very simple to do for smbdy experienced ) i think that would help me a lot. thx if you do this coz i m really getting bored of all this stuff :)

Archived