Home

Dragons : Final Alliance of Riders and Knights

nova_wolf

This is gonna be a completely different thing....

This is because I have a feeling there are many fans of material such as Dragon Riders of Pern.

I think it would be nice to have a non-futuristic RPG going, and dragons rock.

Plus, it can go cross continum (I hope).

For instance, who here has herad of the Legend of Dragoon? I hope to introduce myself as a Dragoon for this thread.

However, I am far from an expert on such matters, so I put a call out to all dragon fans (SmartDragon and whitedragon I believe were interested in this idea) to get this going and keep it running.

I leave it in your hands, hope it works out!

ok im ready when you are. i have always thought of the two main dragons being the white and black dragons. so we mabey could put up a sci fi future thing, or have it in the present where people have just found out about dragons, or we could have it in the past like a tolkien book. im into each one

Lets go cross-continum...

An idea my gf gave me...

Star Wars - The New Jedi Order : Nightmare Creatures

The eldest worldship of the fleet was finally dead.

Having been in a state of virtual coma, it had been expected. But the inhabitants were not prepared to let it go. They need the materials, raw and coneptual, conatined within the vast husk that they now evacuated with such little enthusiasm.

The worldship Kray'Tarn had been the finest ship, second only to that of the Supreme Overlord's, or so they would have him think.

The shapers vessel was the largest mobile science node of the Yuzhan Vong race.

The best of all their bio-engineered bio-equipment was present, along with the best minds.

This lifeless husk had seen the birth of the first rakmat, the first generation of coral skippers and the newer Oglith Maskers. But now it was beyond any cortex.

Instead, it was to be grounded, and be used as skeleton for a vast new reserach and production facility. It had to be grounded to be kept away from view, for the methods about to be used were heresy, or would have been, if it were not for the Gods.

Supreme Overlord Shimmra had stated that the God's willed it, and so the God's would give absolution to any who soiled their soul in the process.

Good - for the corvette analog, dwarfed by the bio-moon, was unlike the others. It had not been assigned to the Kray'Tarn, nor did it help transports those onboard to the lush green planet below. It carried the very insults that were meant to aid the Yuzhan Vong continue their victorous momentum.

History files, data cards, pads, computer cores, holovids. Centuries of cultural material, all with the one aim - to exploit these infidels overwhelming cling to emotion.

The one they were to use was fear.

The shapers were meant to work for contrusctive purposes - healing, building, transport, terraforming. Now they were asked to use their imagination.

To form unleash their darkest hatred upon the infidels in flesh.

And to use those forms to takes the flesh from the enemies of the Yuzhan Vong...

(To do an RPG is one thing, but to start one! Eek!

Anyways. see where I am going with this....)

Archived