Home

Tatooine Idol

Darth Eggplant

Simon; stay away from this thread. (and keep your opinions to yourself.);) With all the new and improved Star Wars special editions, I am looking for some things to add to my sci-fi collection of stuff I like to find online. One thing I would like to know is this: the Max Rebo band performed 2 different numbers. The original one and then the remake\update thing. Are these songs on the new collectors Star Wars OST CD's? Can one find them as mp3's online; or from private collectors via email etc...

the other thing is a very rare collectable I saw ages ago in a indie record store far, far away. I saw once an album called songs from the Cantina band (or something like it) It had the Cantina band from Mos Eisley on the cover and it was suppose to be songs done by the musicians who provided the music in episode IV.

Has anyone ever seen this? was it ever a CD?

you can post here, or PM me, or contact me at my email address of sinister.eggplant@3web.net

They are 2 CDs?

Yeah, I have them.

The Cantina Band one is red, with the 6 Modal Nodes on it. It has two tracks.

The Max Rebo one was blue with the 3 members from the OT on it. It had one track (I think) on it. It was the song from the SE, Jedi Rock?

I got them from the SW Fanclub when I first joined... I dunno where you can illegaly get mp3s of them though, or else I'd PM you.

Archived