Home

Armed Forces of the Associates

setsuko

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swediot: full time combat doesn't mean that you fight every single minute you are logged in. Far from that. I, for once, want to have plenty of time to also explore, socialize and experiment with the other aspects of them game. However, full time combat is a term that puts the combat-oriented players apart from the part time combatants, who rather just join once a week or less to tag along. Part time combat is for those who want to spend just a little bit of their time on combat, or who wants to try out combat in safer environment than solo, that is, in the company of the rugged battlehardened veterans that the combat group hopefully will become, if I drill us hard enough! :)

A typical part time combatant could be a miner/artisan who wants to tag along now and then, but likes crafting more than combat. So, he/she spends most of the time collaborating with the commerce group, but also join an expedition or two. After all, being in the combat group should not be a chore, it should be something exciting and fun, and an important factor is to enable people to choose their level of commitment themselves.

setsuko: the essence of servicemindedness!

EDIT: also, I guess a rather small part of our time in the combat group will be fighting enemy PA's. More likely, expeditions, hunts, and search parties will be the common things we do. Unless a lot of us find PA wars fun, hehe. But after all, we'll have to be prepared to keep our fellow non-combat PA members safe during PA wars.

• 3 weeks later...

I can make some enemies for you, Looks over list of all Jedi PAs, "I think by tomorrow we'll have at least 7 enemies..." We'll if you need me I'll be running away from the mad people with lightsabers behind me right now. I'll be a full time soldier, Capt. Setsuko. Teras Kasi and Rifleman is my way of life

• 2 weeks later...

Just an idea for the =A= armed forces...

I think every one in the =A= military should be grouped into groups of 3 or 4 people. This way it would be more organized for hunting/training and the military would be more organized. People in each of the groups would be in the same time zone (or close time zones). Tell me what ya think. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived