Home

Armed Forces of the Associates

setsuko

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since non-aligned players get to choose which side to fight on at battlefields, yes, we could battle each other now and then, for the fun of it! Oh, and I can always keep on dreaming that they will but the 'Arena' plans back in the game when the PA towns patch arrives...

Since non-aligned players get to choose which side to fight on at battlefields, yes, we could battle each other now and then, for the fun of it!

Just remember not to kill eachother. ;)

Could become rather costly that way, and that's definatly not fun. :D

Anyway, I think you should go with small armed forces setup, like S.E.A.L, S.A.S, Spetsnaz, etc....

Regular army setups are not really doable in my view. Would take far more members than we ever will see. :)

After all, it's a neutral PA with various goals, not a military organisation.

And I like Thews' suggestion: =A= Team :D

Basically, we are setting up the 'skeleton structure' of the PA. So right now, it is simply one squad. The advantage is that the structure is easy to expand, by dividing the forces into new squads every time we've got enough new members to fill a new squad.

It seems like quite a few people wants to be in both the Armed Forces, and another group. And that shouldn't be any problems. But to keep it easy, we could have "full time militia", the pure combat players, and "part time militia", people we know we can ask to join the fray when the **** hits the fan. Sounds ok to you?

Originally posted by setsuko

people we know we can ask to join the fray when the **** hits the fan. Sounds ok to you?

Oh, I'll be there, as I'm going to be focusing on combat droids. btw, do we have an industrialist and a miner somewhere? Wanna turn out a lot of combat droids as early as possible.

Great PA assets, they are. Protection for new members and (hopefully) good fighters for 'when the **** hits the fan'

Well since I plan to be a gunsmith (I sent the e-mail, but it didn't get updated on the site) I suppose I'd want to be on the part-time militia.

Also, might be a good idea to start thinking about what you want the militia's standard equipment to be so us smiths will know what to build you guys.

Originally posted by Talain

Well since I plan to be a gunsmith (I sent the e-mail, but it didn't get updated on the site) I suppose I'd want to be on the part-time militia.

Also, might be a good idea to start thinking about what you want the militia's standard equipment to be so us smiths will know what to build you guys.

i will be making wookie bowcasters mostly just making my own though but if anyone else who is strong enough to wield it wants one ill be glad to make some of those for you guys

*leans back her chair in the charred blownout building currently used as temporary headquarters*

Well, yes Talain, I know our weaponsmiths wants the equipment plans ASAP, but no, I can't give them specifics. Just tell them we need a good selections of gear that is not too hard to use, but is a bit better than the pea-shooters they have when they enter my bunker. And yes, that means you tell them to cancel the b-32 blaster, I'm not scraping up the remains of another recruit who fails to grasp the basics of built-in grenade launchers. You get the general idea? Good.

*setsuko turns in her chair, looking at the crude map on her desk*

So, you got me a nice map of the hills, as ordered, Zendjir? Good. As long as you don't try to trade those Kilirit chrystals I guess you found there, you're ok. Oh, you wan't to volounteer to tomorrows expedition there? Hehe, not trying to get a chance to grab more crystals, are you? Nah, it's cool. Just be here at 08:00, sharp. And don't mind to bring that hunter rifle of yours, we might get into armoured enemies here, at this outpost behind the ridge. Don't worry, I'll get you tooled up.

What, still here? Dismissed!....

... and ask swediot to send me a plate of those steamy gnorts he has in his bar. Oh, and some coffee, I will propably have to burn an allnighter here.

Oh, and don't think I'm not working on this; I'm planning a much more detailed and interesting background story for my group, which might even be a springboard for other players characters. I'll put it up as soon as I consider it good enough, it still needs a little bit of fine tuning...

Archived