Home

forums are slowly dying on me

ksk h2o

bit by bit, the forums are dying on me. Started with the banners being 404's, then one day my back button would not work on the forums (it would take four-to five mediamgr.ugo.com/html.ng/size=something links to go back one page), and now the pages take MINUTES to show up... yes minutes... don't know what is causing this, but it looks like I wont be able to post here much longer (right now with the two-three minute wait on every page I can only post on my WIP thread and skip the rest) and one day I might find the pages not loading up at all.

any idea of what might be causing this?

I connect most of the time through a company LAN which itself has an E1 (~2Mbps). My temp internet files are regularly cleaned up also, so that can't be it.

This is the only forum which behaves this way. I'm suspecting something about the advertizing company you use because of the 404 banners and ugo.com size links when I use the back button... either the company firewall is blocking the site which has those banners or something on my machine is treating the ads in here as spyware and blocking their proper function...

The exra long delay (in minutes) of page loadup is also confined only to this forum and really has me baffled about what could be causing this.

Am I the only one that is having these thing happen? or have others had similar slowdowns and breakdowns recently.

I'm really baffled by the mediamgr.ugo.com links that appear as I try to go back. is this on purpose? I have about 5 of these links listed in my back history so I either have to jump over them using the drop down back history menu or click back 5 to 6 times in order to go back one page.

Archived