Home

Graduation Thread

I just got a bright idea. Why not make a Graduation thread, where newly graduatet padawans come and say that they have graduatet and we all congratulate them?

The thing is that I just graduatet today, and thought about this (With the help of my mentor and friend Darth Groovy). I think that it could be a good idea. What do you think? If you dont like it then you can close it, or whatever you mods do with threads like these.

Anywayz I'll start.

*Jumps around* I just graduatet! I feel so happy. Now I'm in the Jedi Order of the LFJA. Hmm, now I gotta get 300 more posts and a padawan, and I start to feel like you other great mentors out there. *Jumps around singing*

This is also my post number 700! *yay*

-Clemme

I think this is a great idea, we need some sort of commencement, I will actually bring this up at the council. Good call, my former padawan.

*Bows* Congradulations, clemme w/stick, Jedi Knight of the LucasForums Jedi Academy. "Where destruction has wrought, heroes shall rise from the ashes. The Force will be with you, always."

Originally posted by PhantomHelix

thatsa pretty good idea.....

btw: i should be bak to posting at LF in about 2 months (if i dont abandon this place) stupid grades......

and congrats clemme!

Funny how paltry things such as "education", and "work" get in the way of quality time spent on the boards! I too, sympathize with your plight. :p

Originally posted by PhantomHelix

thatsa pretty good idea.....

btw: i should be bak to posting at LF in about 2 months (if i dont abandon this place) stupid grades......

and congrats clemme!

Thx, and WB Helix. Lets hope that you can get some time here. We miss ya around here, ya know..!

-Clemme

• 1 month later...

700th Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Graduated guys, I think I am the Oldest padawan (Forum Years)

Id like to thank Tyrion, without him I wouldn't be here, I would be quite sane. I'd like to thank Obiwan13 for establishing the academy. And I would like to thank LucasForums for creating the wonderful oranisation known as The Swamp. *Sniff* its all to much...

Nah, Thanks to those guys and to the rest of you, You're all cool. Except HobGoblin.

j/k

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally graduated, I am finally a Knight of the LFJA...

Thank you Master Katarn07, without you this would have been quite difficult. Your friendship has been much appreciated.

To the Lucasforum Jedi Academy! May we live on and prosper for many posts and threads to come! Cheers!

Purely coincidence:)The rankings implemented on all the forums has no effect or relation to the ranks in the LFJA. We just decided it should be 700 posts because that is a fair number of posts to get to, and in most cases, by the time the user has reached that post mark, they are relatively familiar with all aspects of the forum:)

Archived