Home

British Comedy

scabb

Yeah, when all 8 series are eventually out the combined spines (heh) will have the Red Dwarf logo. The series 2 dvd is good, it has another one of those excellent cast commentaries and better extras than series 1. Japanese episode 1? Please.

As for sitcoms, well. Seinfeld is one of the very best, and that's american. The older UK ones are very funny as well - Porridge, and Rising Damp spring to mind. Partly cos they weren't very politically correct I suppose, especially Rising Damp - Rigsby is so racist, but in a funny funny way.

I've got the Young Ones as well, that's another favourite. Blackadder? Well, its funny because Rowan can play the sarcasm so well. I especially like the one in BA2 where they go off in that ship around the world, and end up in Australia. And the best quote:

PERCY: "A nugget of the purest green!!"

David Jason was on Parkinson talking about that. He said that it's very hard to fall over like that as whenever someone fall over like that, they have a trigger in there body telling them to put something out to stop them. Del just fell like a statue which I think was extremly good acting. but he's always been a good actor.

also, yesterday i decided to go and buy Red Dwarf one on DVD (i'll buy 2 later) when the guy who served me at the shop turned out to be a Red dwarf fan. he told me of a Red dwarf Movie that's coming out later this year. so tell me, am i the last one to know about this movie or was he just pulling my leg.

Bo Selecta was on again on friday. Although mostly repeats from the first series, there was some new Michael Jackson stuff.

"At Neverland we have a cupboard, and its just full of teapots. Yoo Hoo! Yoo Hoo! Urn baby urn, disco inferno! Check them out!"

Archived