Home

Contest Ideas #2

Courthold

I know we had this kind of thread before, but i wanted to open a new one. We are now definately having a contest (with rather cool prizes too), and i need feedback on a couple of things.

#1 If I / we paid a certain amount of postal costs would people be prepared to pay the rest OR if it comes to higher than x british pounds would people be prepared to pay the rest? It's not a major thing but it could help us out.

# 2 The contest. While we had a lot of great contest ideas in the last thread, I though fresh input would be good. We need something that everyone can enter (so no special skills are required), and that will get a lot of entries from you guys. I await your replies.

#1 Once i get my own wages (i work part-time for my parents), I'd be more than willing to help pay :)

#2 We could have, like people said, a short story contest, but with certain limits. Like under 100 words or under 200 words or something like that. OR we could have a caption contest like we regularly have over at geebee.com :D

Archived