Home

Before the Jedi Council: story hear.

Mandalorian54

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absentmindedly, Craig catches the handcuffs and pulls Clark to the floor.

"My good friend, you aren't in any trouble, stay awhile, the Council is examining your abilities. Relax, you've had a hard journey."

He turned and helped John into the seat, then used the Force to heal the wound to a bearable state. "Relax, don't strain yourself. I'll also have a team of Jedi inspect your world and rid them of those terrible beasts and make it inhabitable once again."

(OOC: Btw, Whitedragon, don't control other people's chars, its forbidden. I'll let it slide this time :D )

Craig sighed and shook his head. "Sit down and relax. Many things are occuring outside now. You are welcome to stay here, you are in no trouble. By your abilities, I mean your cunning and wit." He turned and checked John's wound again, then turned as the Medic arrives.

Originally posted by AOTJ_Craig

(OOC: Btw, Whitedragon, don't control other people's chars, its forbidden. I'll let it slide this time :D )

OOC: oops :eek::o sorry about that

thank you for healing me john said to craig. thats an amasing trick and i would like to learn it if all possable. but first please take me to where the girl is that i picked up

The Jedi Masters finish discussing the main topic.

Random Jedi at the meeting #1: What should we do about the young man outside.

Jedi #2 *reading briefing file*: well, he's too old to train with the young ones, he probably wouldn't get along with them.

Jedi #1: We could find a master for him.

Jedi #3: Who would he trust, or for that matter can he be trusted?

Jedi #1: Well, according to what his background says his mother taught him never to get angry or afraid.

Jedi #3: That doesn't remove suspicion

Jedi #4: What about the jedi who caught him, Craig? I sense some trust for him in this Clark.

Jedi #3: We must ask Craig first.

Craig ducked for cover just as the blaster hit the wall and looked, but couldn't see John. "Where did he go?" The medic had already left with the girl to heal her.

Craig pondered the event. "I will tell him where the medical room is when she gets back... I hope he's alright, didn't see what happened to him."

john jumped out of the way as kaildor came after him. kaildor was fast but still john knew how to parry such basic blow with a knife. "come on" john said "do you really think that you can take me with such a predictable blow. your an assassin arent you? who hired you."

john clutched his wound, it wasent very deep but it still hurt. "you are more skilled than i thought. i was careless to misjudge you. fine i will not hold back." john got into a defencive pose and focused his force energy. "its your move"

(OOC: dont worry his hair wont turn gold and spikey :p )

john grins suddenly powering down. "who said i was going to use the force" john quickly ducked and brought his fist right into the mans stomach knocking him onto the ground. "good bluff huh" john said still grinning.

then all of a sudden johns hait turned gold and spikey (just kidding) :D

OOC: damm sayan...grr..mummble..monkey...:D

Kaildors processer register the pain checked for life threting problems, found none and so relesed stimulets into the body to dull the pain.

Kalider stood, reteved his sword and sheethed it.

"finalaly, a challange" kaildor laughed. Then with no warring swung a punch faster then a normal man could even see and with enghouph force to punch through titaneum(spelt v.badly)

john was supprised when the man he had just punched got up without even pauseing. then john dident even see what happend next untill he was punched across the face so hard he flew across the floor and landed hard. john spit up blood then got up still grinning. "this is going to be a fun fight, but im going to have to pull out all the stops." he thought. john focused all his avalable force energy into his awareness so he could see the punches. "its my turn" john said as he ran forward and kicked.

Kaildor saw the kick befor john had even started to move. His processer had chosen the best course of action to take would be to catch the foot and tear it clean off. When He moved to intercept the kick and grab the foot, but ther was something different in this strike, it went stright past kildors hand and into his face sending him flying back a good few meters. Again his processer checked for damage, found there to be a disocated jaw and broken nose. Standing as yet more stimulents were pumped into his blood stream kalidor snaped the loose jaw back into place. "you carn't win you know, not if thats your best" said kaildor, wipping they blood from his face. His process deiced this was far enogh(again spelt wrong) and relesed combat drugs into his blood stream. Suddanly all other noise dissapered and kaildor could even here Johns heartbeat. The world seem to slow. Kaildor swung a punch again and coupled it with a kick aimed to break johns neck

(OOC: its spelled enough just to let you know)

john couldent beleave his eyes. what was this guy some kind of super human. john dident see anything but his force awareness told him to dodge so he did. john felt something got past his face. and he turned around to see kaildor looking at him. john knew he hand to use all his strength into each hit, it would ware him out faster but it was the inly thing he could think of. john ran at kaildor and aimed a punch at his stomach

OOC thanks

Seeing john punch coming at him slower then it was and so had quicker reaction time. Grabing the moving arm he spun it round and lifted it upward to break it or tear it off. Knowing that he would have to finsh the fight soon one way or another as the drugs would soon turn his brain to mush if he keep it up like this

john was lifted up in the air by his arm. pain shot through his body as it was broken, he was thrown down and he fell to his knees. john knew that he would loose this fight but he had to keep going for some strange reason he felt that he had to keep going even if he had to fight with one arm.

john ran with all the force he could muster while dodgeing blaster bolts he grabed one of the guns and took it while cutting his hand. they both trained their blasters on eachother and paused there for a while. then john said "who are you after? is it the girl? what part does she play in all this?"

"Yes the girl has a part to play, one that will change the very universze its self. Your world will fall, your hopes will fail. You have played your part. The wheel will grind on. You have fought well and hounrabley so i will grant you a quick and painless death. You must die if the girl is to live and the girl must die if you are to live to you i give the choice" Suddanly fires at johns hand holding the gun "the time you have to choose in is short so hurry or you will never make this choice"

Archived