Home

Bring It!!!!

Guest Admiral viper

Guest Admiral viper

Hey tirion bring it, ip is 24.0.217.141 I will be on from now to 12:00 so bring it and anyone else who wants to mess in aok then come on

Guest Lord Tirion

Anybody hear that broken record here? You know, the one where Viper challenges people when they are not on and he knows it... and then you flip the side on the record and it plays the version of us challenging him and him saying his game is broke when we are on at the same time... you know, that record? =P

Guest Boba Rhett

You really do want to be permanently banned, don't you, Admiral Viper/Die rebel scum? Quit yelling and insulting forumers now. This is your very very last warning.

Guest Admiral viper

U couldn't ban me, I would reboot and u would be screwed, I would come back on then u would have to ban me again and I dont think u want to do that(to much work) but anyway this forum needs someone like me to be the bad guy, there always has to be a bad guy

Guest Boba Rhett

I'll make sure it's an ip banning. Actually, there's been like 6 people banned from the forums. You guys just don't know what happens here at night sometimes......

Archived