Home

Welcome everyone

mymipage

Welcome all to the new Fan Stuff Board :) Here you can talk about Fan Art, Wallpaper, Games, Poems (heh), Articles and anything else you make yourself to do with MI. You can submit your fan stuff to the BSBC and the SCUMM Bar and then here's the place to come and talk and comment on it ;)

I'm not good with opening speechs but..ahhh...Welcome :)

- BSBC: http://www.brimstonebc.com

- SCUMM Bar - http://www.scummbar.com

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

WOW!!!! COOOL!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO excited!!! *quickly changes expression to more serious one due to baffled faces*

*Ahem* uh... yeah, right, fan... stuff, *ahem* that's uh.. decent. Yeah... decent *Cautiously walks out backwards with on eyebrow raised*

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

1. click Post Reply

2. write text

3. read text

- check grammar

- check spelling

- check punctuation

- modify if necessary [in your case it will be]

4. click Preview Reply

5. re-read text

- check grammar, spelling, punctuation

- modify if necessary

- click Preview Reply again if necessary

6. click Submit Reply

7. earn respect if post is useful

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been a Monkey Island fan ever since I first played Monkey Island 2 on my Amiga 600 and I have continued to complete it over and over again. The Scumm Bar and The International House of Mojo are me and my friends most favourite Monkey Island fan sites. We have used the Lucas forums alot for sometime but we havent been posted anything for a while.

:monkey4::monkey4::monkey4::sweating:

• 1 month later...

I'm the biggest Monkey Island fan (in the sense that you won't get anyone bigger) ever! Played the first 2 when i was little (5-8ish) and have continued to play it a lot and now im 14. The greatest games series ever to grace our screens!! As long as theres other people here then i'll be posting regularly..

• 7 years later...

Archived