Home

Unreal 2:The Awakening

KBell

I have just finished Unreal 2 in about 4 days and i gotta say, if you atleast have a P4 with a Ge-Force 2, i highly recommend this title. While the game is short, there is still alot of room for addons and MODS, and the graphics are bar-none outstanding. THe best I've ever seen. Anyone else wanna share their oppinons?

Yeah I went through it not long ago....was ok but I uninstalled it when I was done...no reason to go through it again...

I did find one weird thing on that level with some living thing over the whole planet I managed to get up on that highest ring of that whole platform thing and a hugh picture of Lincon came floating up laughing...:o

well, i havent played it, even though i want to. i have the original Unreal (Gold) and got UT2003 for xmas, so im interested in the series. and the graphics do look amazing. however, i have a P3 733 and a Geforce 2, so im afraid it probably wont run very well on my system...besides that, i doubt i have enough HD space for it. how large is the install? UT2003 was around 3 gigs, so i imagine this is something similar.

As a FPS game it was a medium, say a 7/10 but as a storyline well, i have mixed feelings, i really liked it for the first two thirds of it, but the last third, well, i didnt like it so much :( So, i dunno how high the whole game rates... Also, the fact was, that it was pretty short... I beat it in one day.

Archived