Home

Zelda Ocarina of Time maps

lukeskywalker1

Originally posted by Vulpes Foxling

I just came over from mapping from Halflife. I'd be happy to make kokori village, right after how I figure out how to use the new map editor. What are you looking for a FFA map?

yeah ffa would be great! i just started making maps and im not to experienced. i made this thread before i started though. i would try to make it myself but i cant remember how it looks because i dont have the game anymore. so if you could make that would be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVED The GAME :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can remember every village by heart!!!! So if you need help then ask me (oh and bout your link model his ears are \ :) / not < :) > and is ears went back. the sword case is well a quiver and it should be tight round' the sword. he looks kinda wiwpy too cuz in the game he was muscly but he was also well........ nice he wasn't scowling, it felt like he always had a smile on. Oh and for map suggestions make the forest temple (with out puzzles and less "some ones going to jump on you and kill you music".)

C'mon guys we could make a brand new game Zelda: Ocarina of Time (And Majoras mask after that) for JKii it wouldn't be that hard could it??? c'mon plz this would be awesome think about it playing the best game ever in way better graphics and on the quake three system!!!! PLZ help me I can map and I can make the web page PLZ!!!! I could have 'MY' clan helping in a jiffy!!!

Originally posted by Vairtis

C'mon guys we could make a brand new game Zelda: Ocarina of Time (And Majoras mask after that) for JKii it wouldn't be that hard could it??? c'mon plz this would be awesome think about it playing the best game ever in way better graphics and on the quake three system!!!! PLZ help me I can map and I can make the web page PLZ!!!! I could have 'MY' clan helping in a jiffy!!!

not a bad idea, just 2 problems, ocarina of time is copyrighted, and the second, do u know how hard that would be, with JKII it would require like a gigabyte of memory, we would need like 50 models made from scratch, sounds for the sword, we would need an orcarina model too, and somehow we need it to play music, and the hardest thing of all....... how on earth do you plan to make link travel through time!!!!! nothing like that has ever been atempted, with JKII.....everyone knows, that Zelda Ocarina of time, is sort of way more advanced than JKII, im not talking graphics or sound but, u know, the time travel and all that other stuff....

oh yeah im about to go download the water temple map, it looks cool but i didnt have any time last night......

i would help u guyz out if i could remember how things looked, if i got a lot of screenshots, i would try.......

The time travel can be done easyly with trigger teleport. And the models and size no biggy even maybe the ocarina and stuffy a little bigy the one huge MEGA MAJOR thing I'm woried about is what about links horse??? Firstly you gotta make her rideable then you hae to make link in that pose (not a huge biggy) then the slow and tiesom animtion process (tried it and it is.... welll.... Boring to move the little thing one unit at a time.

well i thought about the ocarina thing, and we can just make all ocarina sences into cutscences, because it would hard for a player to play the ocarina in JKII....so just make it into a cutscene, u know like in places like the graveyard, when u play zelda's lulibye at the tombstone, instead of the player playing it, right once you walk up to the tombstone a cutscene comes on with link playing the ocarina. then a recreation of the one from the game could play.

another thing, in JKII you cant revisit areas, link lives in a real world, he can go back and forth from place to place as much as he likes, but in JKII everytime you go places, you would have to load a new level, what your saying is an almost an impossible thing to do, were not experts, it could take a year or two to make.

its a great idea, in fact its an excellant idea, i would love to see that happen, but it seems sort of impossible......:( keep thinking though...

Ok I just ask two pll in my clan to join was is a really good mapper and the other one I don't know if hes mapped before so keep your fingers crossed. Ok everything here is yes a problem but each one is new and exiting we could complete problem after problem as we go along!!! think about it if we could finissh this we would jump from being the little tiny novice mappers and coders and skinners and whatever too being huge expert mapper moders modelers think bout it it would be easiey if we put our minds together and focused on the problems one at a time!!!!!!!

Archived