Home

The Kyle Katarn Fan Site

Ack

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlike SW forums, there is an edit option for your posts. What your doing is double posting. Look in the lower right hand side of your post...

There is a thread in the swamp to get credits called the Father Torque Foundation. Tell them what you want, and they'll donate to you (don't expect all 900 if you want a sig) but you probably get all 30 if you want a hotel room...

Do you have all the content written? Most of it you can just put up from the manual, I think, and say that is where it is from. That way, there are no legal issues. However, I am not sure that doing that would be legal...

I am saying basically, I could not get an image of Vader from the game with my program that snaps screens because it is a DOS game...

Originally posted by ackehallgren

I think you print it, then you paste it into a image program like photoshop

^ What he said. It copies the current screen to clipboard, so you can paste it in MS Paint or any image software, so you can save it.

All Windows have DOS. Try running the game with the icon instead of the prompt. Install, go to C:/DARK/DARK.exe, it should work that way...

Oh, the first image was to cartoonish, so I gave you this one. This is at the end of the game where he says, "The Force is strong with Katarn..."

site1036.jpg

***This is my 1987th post! That is the year I was born... And I thought it was cool for it to be 1138. Oh well. :D:p:D Thankyou for listening to my stupid rants...

Archived