Home

Coleman Trebor figure.

Hekx

There is currently plans to make a Coleman Trebor 3'4'' action figure, which is to be released 1 June 2003.

How many of you will most probably buy the figure?

If you don't know who Coleman Trebor is, here's what the Star Wars Databank entry has on him.

I personally don't collect much of the new figures, but I'm definetly going to get Trebor.

I also wanted to post about this matter because there is currently a petition to get a 'Coleman Trebor Unleashed' action figure.

There's a giant Colemaniacs fan forums located here while the petition is available at this location.

Sign the petition and unleash the Vurk! :)

an Unleashed COLEMAN TREBOR?! geez, until two days ago i didnt even know who the heck he was!! id much rather get the Unleasheds that are already out (Darth Maul and i saw a cool new Luke one in the Insider). however, i havent bought a Star Wars figure in a LONG time, and i dont know if ill get back into them again :( . and also, ive seen the Unleashed Anakin promoted but not in stores-ive only seen Maul and the kinda stupid looking Fett one.

They should release ALL the Jedi Council from EP1 and EP2, since they've released unknown unpopular ANH aliens.

I think they should make at least one Unleashed figure of each Council, and Jedi member. Trebor included in the near future. ;)

Hopefully Hasbro read the petitions, since there was over 1700 sigs from the original Trebor figure petition, now there's another one with a loads of people wanted an Unleashed figure. If there's lots of people willing to buy them, they should make one. :)

Originally posted by ZBomber

That would be too much too. No one would buy them all. Theres 12 people on the Council, and including Episode 2 would be 24. Unleashed are meant to be little at a time. But I assure you, they won't make a Trebor Unleashed. :p

I beg too differ, I personally want all of the Jedi Knights, and masters. I have most of the Jedi council, sans Yareel Poof, and Eeth Koth. As they come out, I buy em whenever I can. Then there is the question of Jedi that need to be realeased yet such as Yaddle, Oppo Rancisis, and Even Piell. As they come out, I intend to buy all of them. :cool:

Archived