Home

Toir Fair: 2003

Katarn07

Well, hope is lost in Hasbro's logic. Any of you dissappointed at this year's line up? There are some nice things coming, fortunately. Lots more repeats to come on a new card, a few new ships (2 repainted), and what appears to be the dumbest figure to hit the shelves yet. Well, here's a link if you have no clue what I am talking about. Clickie!!!

Yup. Yoda - Clone Wars General. Ooooook. I thought this looks terrible. And if he looks like that in EPIII, I will be sure to post a suicide note up here so you all know where I went...

The 3 packs of clone troops looks awesome, as does the droids. The Geonosion fighter and rolling tank thing are pretty nice too. I can't wait for the new line of 12" guys! Han drawing action (never did get the European version...), Lando Skiff, and At-St Driver all look nice.

Well. Post your thought as if you agree or disagree with me.

Originally posted by dark jedi 8

the yoda looks ok:rolleyes: , I thought that the jedi starfighter in the deleted scenes in AOTC was a darker green than teel? All in all it looks good cant wait for the hailfire droid or those awesome clonetroopers!

I thought they were all red... I have only seen those scenes twice and you must admit, it is rather dark in the hangar and light doesn't come until Obi-Wan and Mace leave...

I like the Gunship, maybe we'll see that in that stupid cartoon (Why must they make a SW cartoon look sooooo stupid looking? Make it like He-Man animation, not Samauri Jack :mad: )

Archived