Home

By Your Command,...

HapSlash

• 1 month later...

I've put up a few new pages on my site, and one of them has a picture of the current model. It doesn't really look like it's changed much as most of the work that I've done is in refining the mesh.

I've got some more shots I can put on the site of some in-progress work, but I've got a few things I need to take care of first. I also plan on updating with more information on some of the models I've worked on in the past but have yet to finish.

Oh yeah, and for those interested in a Farscape mod I've started a basic site, but it doesn't have any real content yet. You can find the link in my sig.

Originally posted by HapSlash

I've put up a few new pages on my site, and one of them has a picture of the current model. It doesn't really look like it's changed much as most of the work that I've done is in refining the mesh.

love the new work, as always, hapslash... how are the other models coming along?

Most of the other models haven't gotten very much farther than they've been for a while.

Some of them only need to have the skeleton worked into them, but it's a task I easily get bored with. I've been talking to someone about getting some of my models into the game, but he's almost as clueless about it as I am.

Originally posted by CyBerNetiX

I seriously can't wait for this model too come out, im like so anxious. Well is the model almost done or does it still need more finishing touches? when i looked at the screenshot i was like wow just send it in already!

Thanks,.... I would, but the model doesn't actually have any textures on it yet, it hasn't even been uv mapped. The chrome look was achieved through simple lighting effects.

• 2 weeks later...

will there be a skin with that ever-so-slight golden tint?

posted by sledgy

Don't forget the super-hi-glossy-burn-your-eyes-out shader!

Don't make it to shiny, I want to be able to see them, thats the one thing I diden't like about the Cylon's.

That and that they kept falling for the old turn-of-the-engines-so-we-can-shot-them-from-the-back trick...

posted by g-blatt

will there be a skin with that ever-so-slight golden tint?

Yeah,... I'm planning on including the Cylon Commander re-color along with the Centurion.

That and that they kept falling for the old turn-of-the-engines-so-we-can-shot-them-from-the-back trick...

It's just another bug in the Cylon programming that none of them ever lived long enough to report.

Not really,...

I haven't done much editing in the past month, been getting that dredded spring cleaning out of the way. That and I think one of my relatives poisened me with their Easter dinner, couldn't get out of bed for almost 2 days.

• 2 months later...

I started up my own thread in the main showcase forum. I simply had too many projects started to keep individual threads for each of them,...

That and they are both models and skins, so technically they really don't belong in either modeling or skinning forum.

I don't know if you've seen it yet, but you can find the thread here:

HapSlash's Website - UPDATED

See you there,... :dev7:

Archived