Home

Best source for EU?

Katarn07

What is your favorite way to get EU?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite way to get EU?

• Novel
    • Comic Book
    • Video Game
    • RPGs
    • Reference
    • Other

This really should be a poll that lets you choose more than 1 choice...owel :D

I'd have to say Reference. May sound boring to some, but you can't beat the facts. Novels come very close behind as my 2nd choice.

*edit* O ya I'm not really into comics either...must be the way the artists draw lightsabers like pointy sticks or something :p

Open Seasons is VERY nicely done.

Graphic Novels, as they are called sometimes, sometimes have an art style I hate and can't bear to look at (Dark Empire! cough Dark Empire!)

Novels come in 2nd for me to. However, my favorite EU is Dark Forces/ Jedi Knight series, so video games rank in there. Also like playing a movie :D

Originally posted by Lynk Former

The worst source would be video games cause most of em just do whatever the hell they want :D

Hmm, you might be right about that. When you say that, what games do you refer to then? If you refer to games like DF, JK and JK2, I dont think that its true. Remember that these games follow the books about Kyle Katarn!

Oh, well, everybody id allowed to their oppinion..! :D

-Clemme

Games

They immerse you in the universe and combine dialogue, visuals, and action that you know and love. Games don't do whatever the hell they wan't either. They can't. LucasArts will breathe down devs backs and leave little room for mistakes that give SW a bad name.

The Dark Frces books were written after the games. They are just filling in the details left out in the games.

Books are always a great source too.

Archived