Home

* Kick Video * NEW

griff38

Hello, I have a new clip available for download. It highlights the kick & sidekick, and does require the Divx codec. Right now it's a low res mono version, I have a ten meg file size limit.

Please download it and the others, let me know what you think. Eventually I will post the high res stereo version at Fileplanet Approved !! & own-age.com.

All comments welcome

I checked it out in two different players and it jammed right at the shot where the "camera" is directly behind one player and looking on to a Kyle avatar. The music kept going, though.

I used DiVx Player 2.0 Alpha and ATI Player.

I'm going to try and load it in Adobe Premiere.... I'll let you know if it worked. Looks good so far! And I love that tune.... Billy Holiday did it best, though ;)

Cya

SkinWalker

Hehe! Nice vid. :thumbsup: Keep 'em coming.

And thanks for the link. It solved some other codec-related problems I've been having too.

Umm...so who was that "unlucky" sniper who managed to miss both of you (on the pad) and run out of ammo? :D ...oh and if I had a stationary target I sure as hell wouldn't try shooting from a mile away with the stormie rifle's secondary! Hehehe.

*waiting for someone to suddenly pull out a clip that shows me playing online like a complete retard*

I'm getting the freeze up too. I've installed the latest Media Player, and I'm redownload the codec now.

-Edit-

Got it working. :)

Another good video. It's my favourite next to the Distrupter Kills. :D

It's quite funny how the stormtrooper guy missed at such close range.

I want to apologize for the poor download site, I guess if I want people to see my JKO clips I should make them easier to aquire.

Hopefully I will have a new site of my own soon with a huge transfer rate.

Here is a new site to me check it out, this site has no Jedi stuff at all (except 4 mine :). They store and make available for download, trailers and previews for all kinds of games. My Kick movie is at the top of their list, for now.

link

And thanks for all the positive comments, I had expected a little more critisism. Which by the way is still welcome.

I tried to see it, but Winblows Media Player won't seem to be able to play the film... I think that it thinks that it's a still-pic and a music file, which kinda isn't what it's supposed to do I reckon.

BTW: You need to clean your mailbox. I tried to reply to that PM you sent, but I got a message that your Inbox is full (yeah, I know that that is PM stuff, but for obvious reasons I couldn't use PM). (Oh, and was that message something you sent to everyone, or should I feel lucky?)

Originally posted by ShadowTemplar

I tried to see it, but Winblows Media Player won't seem to be able to play the film... I think that it thinks that it's a still-pic and a music file, which kinda isn't what it's supposed to do I reckon.

BTW: You need to clean your mailbox. I tried to reply to that PM you sent, but I got a message that your Inbox is full (yeah, I know that that is PM stuff, but for obvious reasons I couldn't use PM). (Oh, and was that message something you sent to everyone, or should I feel lucky?)

downlaod the latest div-x codecs http://www.divx.com. it will work now.

:wavey:

Archived