Home

Prologue: The Demon Plague

Kuuki

((BTW: special forces wouldnt splsh gallons of water on an unconscious person, it might drown the person.))

*Cocks shotgun.*

Jes: "Your not National Guard. You one of 'em?" *lowering the barrel.* "Alright."

((Hey JM: why did you stop posing in c9? I had a good amount of stuff that I was planing for ya ^_^))

Jes: "He's reckless, but this is pretty bad to what he's done before, what did he shoot that at?" *Looks behind Foley, noone there but the spot where the grenade blew*

((hmmm, i knew i was forgetting about one thread ;) ))

Foley: He shot at that *points to where dead body was, looks and sees there's nothing there* ... guy

strange, could've sworn a body was there a minute ago

Foley: Do you know anything about medicine?

*Bultiov runs through the door*

"Jes and...whoever you are! More of them are coming...but I think I'll stop their 'copter. Just tell me where to meet you-"

*A bullet is fired. Bulitov notices only just in time and clenches his fist hard. All are knocked over, but the bullet lands safely on the ground*

"Still working on that."

• 2 weeks later...

*The winged-man whom fought agenst Davin in the bank, holds his chest with one arm, while standing on top of a building far above the scene. He looks as national guard return to the scene, and investigate what had happened. He grunts, turns, and leaves.*

((Okay I think the prologue is good and done enough to start the damn thing :p))

• 7 years later...

Archived