Home

Hekx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not a request for an avatar. I instead would like to ask if there is a way to see what a picture looks like before it is messed up. There is the picture LOTR13.gif and it represents something which I need to find out. There is a contest each month and I usually have no idea what it is because it is normally a giant swirl of nothingness. If there is somewere better ot post this let me know but since most of you guys know how to mess with graphics and stuff I thought I could ask here. Thanks and have fun.

BigTeddyPaul

sorry BigTeddyPaul, there is no way (that i know of) you can do what you want tou do, because when you do such transformations, you lose information and it is impossible to recreate it, event by doing the exact oposite deformation(s), and that's if you know what they are in the first place...

well, it would seem Chi3f robbed me. So, I'll ask someone here to put these 3 pics *remove the websitename from the upper right corner plz* into an animated avatar with my name at the end

razielwings_15.jpg

razielwings_07.jpg

razielwings_06.jpg

thanks in advance

I fixed your av Mydnight, now it should work properly, sorry for that...

and Bizzaro tell me exactly what you want for your sig, i didn't quit understand you. anyways, you'Re nowhere close to getting you tag, so there's no rush.

Archived