Home

Hekx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pie™

Hei..

Bare si ifra hvordan du vil ha det, så skal jeg see hva jeg får gjort ;)

Tusen takk, min venner!!;) Takk for prøver! Atsrotoy7 gjøre det, men takk,min avatar er veldig bra, ikke sant? Jeg tenker om det er veldig bra! Tusen takk, Astrotoy7!!

or

Thanks a mil, my friend!!;) Thanks for trying! Astrotoy7 did it,but thanks,min avatar is very good, isn't it? I think it is very good! Thanks a mil, Astrotoy7!!

There in both languages ya happy?!?!?! ;);) :D

Originally posted by Adam G.

Tusen takk, min venner!!;) Takk for prøver! Atsrotoy7 gjøre det, men takk,min avatar er veldig bra, ikke sant? Jeg tenker om det er veldig bra! Tusen takk, Astrotoy7!!

Broken Norwegian, eh? :p

Ja, det ble fint

Yes, it looks good ;)

Ask him politely to change it if you have a problem with it (use PMs). If he refuses then I suggest you try once again, insisting on the fact that you made it and want to be the only one using it... etc. You might also want to point him in the direction of the forum rules, remain polite. If he still refuses you might want to PM a mod or something...

From the forum rules

6. Avoid duplicating anybody's nickname, avatar, and/or sig images. Make or find your own. This also applies to people outside our community (ie names of people of another community). It is strictly prohibited to impersonate someone else.

From the forum rules

The "victim" (the person whose username/sig/avatar/etc. was stolen) will be contacted by the mods. This person will decide what penalty to enforce. The mods will then see if it's an adequate penalty.

Try not to cause a scene... ;):p

The only problem I have with him using it, is that when I go by, I think it's me posting, and i'm like "hey, I dont remember posting that" and I hope other people don't think its me under a diffrent name or something.

So, I don't have a stick up my arse about it I just want him to change it. And I just tihnk it's creepy he did it in the first place O_o

I know, it's happened to me before...

If you don't mind then, I suggest you tell him what you just said about the confusion it may cause and give him the choice between these:

IGNew2.jpgIGNew.jpg

Or you could make him a new one altogether, it could even help you get into the sig making buisness :p

Archived