Kyle vs Dash!!! The ultimate Popularity Contest

Katarn07

Who do you like better?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like better?

• Kyle Katarn
    • Dash Rendar

Who do you like more?

I like Kyle more. He is a more developed character (haha, funny, because he is a video game character!!!) Dark Forces was sooo much cooler than Shadows of the Empire. He is also a Jedi, and he has no affiliation to either the Dark or the Light it seems.

I'll quote my LFJA Padawan's location: There is no Light or Dark, just the Force.

*** Here are some funny pictures. No Crow and Outrider in a dogfight though...

twins.jpg

janleebo.gif

xizorjer.gif

I like Dash more. He reminds me of Han and that is why I like him. He also doesn't need a lightsaber or the Force. He's just a bad ass. He also works alone and doesn't have someone like Jan to save his ass. I also would think that Shadows of the Empire could of been a better game if it was on the PC and not 64. He also has the second fastest ship in the Galaxy after Han's. He also has no affiliation and is just a merc.

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

I like Dash more. He reminds me of Han and that is why I like him. He also doesn't need a lightsaber or the Force. He's just a bad ass. He also works alone and doesn't have someone like Jan to save his ass.

doesn't Dash have a droid partner/sidekick called Leebo?

Well, on a purely vessel level - The Crow or Raven are NOTHING compared to the Outrider.... YT 2400s are pretty sweet ships.

They are both good... Can't decide.

Suppose as Kyle has been more developed, only fair choice if him, as Dash has not got as much to prefer him!

Umm, he is a scoundrel...

Have you played DF and JK?

His witty comments to 8t88 were great!

"Leaving soi soon?" *blows 88's arm off*

"I should have aimed for your head when I had the chance..."

"A lost oppurtunity..."

"I finally get my chance to repay you!"

Well, they were great. I remember the SotE action figure series. I liked Dash for a week, until I got a copy of DF for myself and used him for Kyle....

kyle-4 games of hims, finds death star plans, destroys drak trooper project, defeats 7 dark jedi and saves an ancient graveyard, finds an ancient sith temple, goes to the drak side, comes back, saves his woman, beats another super dark jedi.

dash-saves luke skywalker a bunch, and...what else(i dunno much about him)

Kyle Katarn and Dash are both even on the cool scale... until Kyle pulls out the saber. Having force powers and knowing how to kick ass with a saber while being a freelancer mercenary type guy is just damn cool IMO.

• 4 weeks later...

ha!

my vote just tied it

*does a little dance*

*makes alittle love*

*gets down tonight*

er.. anyway

kyle's cool, has 3 computer games and he's a jedi

dash.. han solo wannabe, been in one book (and died) and a computer game that no one remembers

mmmm that is a toughie

i went with kyle :D

Archived