Home

What disc is currently in your music device?

scabb

Mine contains "The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots". I'm actually not much of a music fan, and I bought this album after grabbing a few mp3s. Definitely worth the purchase, I shall wrap my hands around more of their work. I don't know which genre they fit into, but it's kind of a polished-experimental-progressive-nonloud-slightlydepressingbutnottoomuch Rock.

'Granddady - The Sophtware Slump' is gradually spinning and making noises at the moment, and I would give those noises an "A-" if they were an essay and I was a teacher.

A Beck album has been on my "to buy list" for a while, but I never got excited/rich enough to purchase one; and I am not an mp3 hyperkinetic rabbity thing due to crappy speakers and general not-paying-attention-to-music state of mind while computing.* Recommend?

Lucastones; the Grim Fandango CD is sold out everywhere as it is not produced anymore. The only way you shall get it is through extortion, theft or eBay, and all are equally horrible. However, there is this site, which does have "The Best of LucasArts", In stock, for sale, shipped to the UK. It also has Grim Fandango! But it's sold out. Fun. However, a purchasing from a German website means quite clearly that your money will go to Saddam.

edit: this comment may seem contradictory, but I assure you, it isn't.

Yeah Scabb, I know. I only ever saw in on Ebay once, and it was US delivery only. Anyone who has it, wants it, and thus won't sell it. I coulda bought it, too, when LEC were sellin it! But I decided to wait a few months to save more money up. As for sysoniq, I'm aware of them. Zelda soundtracks for 60 Euros?

SynSONIQ are expensive, but at least they have more PC game music than GameMusic.com or most of the other places. Amazon does have some, but if you don't know which title you're seaching for you're pretty much ****ed.

You gotta 'ask seller a question' at eBay, cos some _do_ sell worldwide even though they state otherwise. They just don't realise that people are willing to pay high shipping costs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got Placebo - Without you i'm nothing in my music listening device.

To be honest ive been mostly listening to my minidisk compilation i've been making of Alt. Rock. Ill be making an experimental one next wahey ;P

By the way Metallus, I grabbed the new zwan album recently and im really disapointed with it... the only song i like is honestly ;(

I'm listening to Dredg's "Leitmotif".

Please change the title again since my iPaq (which I use for listening to music at work) doesn't have a disc drive, only internal memory or cards. :Þ

I've downloaded the free song "Pantomime" from Engine Down's "Demure" and love it. It was suggested for people who like Denali by someone.

Archived