Home

leXX

I noticed that TheJackel removed his signature.... I'm just curious, what are the pros and cons to having a sig. The obvious to me, as a con, is that it could interfere with loading times of a thread, especially if there are a lot of sigs in the thread. The pros.... nice ones can say something about the user (I guess that could be a con as well); it seems to be possible to include hyperlinks (well... I guess that could also be a con).

Am I missing anything, or did I answer my own question. I haven't really noticed any serious controversy over them and I'm considering trading my credits for one.

Just curious.

SkinWalker

I'm thinking of using a sig similar to this one:

SkinSigBlue.jpg

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have enough points, IMO I think it would be a good idea to get a sig pic. It gives the user more identity, and can show their skills at computer artwork. It's also just fun to see the different interests of users, judging by their sigs...everyone's different:D

Originally posted by Darklighter

If you have enough points, IMO I think it would be a good idea to get a sig pic. It gives the user more identity, and can show their skills at computer artwork. It's also just fun to see the different interests of users, judging by their sigs...everyone's different:D

I agree totally Darky! Just look at my sig now, can you guess what one of my favourite hobbies are?

:p

And the winner is... dun dun dun...

DARKLIGHTER

Congratulations Darky! A well deserved win. Your av/sig combo's are awesome.

I'm gonna donate 100 points to you as a surprise prize! ;)

Here are the final scores:

Darky = 9

Hekx Noxu = 5

Kstar__2 = 3

LeXX = 3

Pnut_Master = 2

Teutonicknight = 2

Zbomber = 1

InsaneSith = 1

Katarn07 = 1

MysticSpade = 1

Elessar-Eärfalas = 1

Lost Welshman = 1

Blackdove = 1

TheJackal = 1

• 2 weeks later...

No Offence Torque, I know you are proud of the sig you made but.... What about the one I made you *sniff*

Here it is folks, incase you wondered:

Torque.jpg

I only posted It because It was my first attempt at transparent text. What do you think?

Oh and I'm currently donating to Pad so sorry everyone!

Archived