Home

Make me a new logo, win big cash prizes

Benny

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok! I've added a LucasArts logo to design (not sure if this is a good idea or not though :/)

I also slightly touched up the Max icon that was used in Q+E 3.5 - I think it looks cool on a desktop!

logo-final5.gif

maxicon.gif

Here's another icon using Queztone's excellent logo...

icon.gif

Any comments/ideas welcome (although I think Thrik has got this one in the bag! :))

Cheers!

~ Johnny

Competition is really heating up! Nice. I still like TP's the most so far. Thrik's I think is really really good, but I think the joke's been done already to a degree with the Mojo "back from the dead" site (and the screwdriver doesnt quite fit). I also like that TP's denotes frustration with the computer. Queztone's cog/gear logo is also pretty inspired. Benny I think you're fucked as far as deciding a winner goes. Well, I'd be at least if I were in your shoes.

Originally posted by Metallus

I'll match however many points are offered up by people in this thread, because I haven't abused my powers in well over an hour.

Not to be upstaged by Metallus, I'll double any points that he makes up with his admin powers.

I like the artwork, but the phrase "doing what LucasArts won't" doesn't sound very pro-LEC fan community. I mean, they are *slowly* re-releasing games that work in XP etc. Never-the-less, a very good logo!

Archived