Home

What will this sell for?

Katarn07

I thought of this cool idea as to what an auction will end at. Just a fun little game to play. Maybe those who think the swamp is flooding with spam and polls, this might be a lifter. I dunno.

Here is the link to the auction. I was going to bid, but it is already at 75 dollars... :(

Link

*** No less than 120, no more than 180. That's my guess. Expect some new ones after that auction ends.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

looks like they took a barbie head and stuck it on a jango figure and gave it some breasts:confused: :fett:

No, not at all. Read the description. It is a well made figure. It is not barbie, it is a Cy Girl, the most posable female action figure on the market today...

Because I have bid on several Mara Jade figures made with that body and head (the red head version) I lost...

But anyhow, I re-read the desc and they don't mention that. I'll post it then. That is the most possable female body on the market...

This auction might not be the best choice, since not everyone here collects besides myself, Groovy, and Z...

Anyone?

Originally posted by -s/<itzo-

but this is just crazy, its just too much for an action figure.

No, it's not.

1) If collecting is a hobby, you'll spend big for stuff

2) One of a kind custom (maybe not, the seller may have more)

3) Well made custom

It is not Jango's body, it is a new flight suit, repaint of Jango's armor, new blasters (just machine guns, but still...)

I bid 160 on a Mara Jade and was outbid 20 bucks in the last few seconds... :(

Oh well, I got an Imperial Shuttle for X-Mas instead. :D:cool::D

i collect the 3 3/4 action figures, dont have enough money for the 12 inch. though i do have the anikan from ROTJ. i have never paid for than 20 for a figure and that was at Cel.II. man i wish i could get one of those imperial shuttles, but there stores are closing and i spent my money allready, there's always ebay though:)

Originally posted by Katarn07

No, it's not.

1) If collecting is a hobby, you'll spend big for stuff

2) One of a kind custom (maybe not, the seller may have more)

3) Well made custom

personally i think it's too much plus it's not even a popular star wars character.

Originally posted by Katarn07

Because I have bid on several Mara Jade figures made with that body and head (the red head version) I lost...

But anyhow, I re-read the desc and they don't mention that. I'll post it then. That is the most possable female body on the market...

This auction might not be the best choice, since not everyone here collects besides myself, Groovy, and Z...

Anyone?

If ur a guy and collect those...all I have to say is:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is nothing but a barbie head glued to a cheap Boba Fett doll that lost its head. And the helmet was stolen from another toy, no doubt. This guy must be on somthing. Who in their right mind would buy a cheap barbie like that, I mean come on now.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived