Home

Can you dance?

Doubleplus GC

The trick to dancing with a girl without having to try is to wait for a slow song and then stand out on the dancefloor alone and try to look as sad as possible. They will come.

There was a long phone-in conversation going on a few days ago on KFOG about freaking. Apparently all these 8th graders were freaking at the dances. It's hard to imagine 8th graders freaking. I mean, how does an 8th grader get his freak on? He hasn't even grown into his freak yet. If an 8th grader got his freak on I can bet you it didn't fit.

Speaking of dancing, did anyone else watch any part of the interview with Michael Jackson?

The guy claims that he's only had two recostructive surgeries (on his nose, no less, and only to help him breathe) and that he turned into a white guy when puberty hit him in 1984-2002. He does not seem to understand that nasal operations cannot make your nose disappear, neither can it make you cheekbones rise like a sunken ship nor make your cheeks themselves fall off.

His first son is named Prince Michael I (and the fact that Michael Jackson is the father of Prince is so fucking bizarro world it's not even worth mentioning... twice!), and his second son is named (wait for it...) Prince Michael II! And since he can't call both of them "Prince" (and Prince is in fact their first names, not simply their titles), the first one gets to be "Prince" and the second is "Blanket."

He buys exact replicas of King Tut's sarcophagus in his spare time.

Nevertheless, that fucker can dance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived