Home

Friends (NOT THE SHOW)

El Sitherino

i was fussin cuz hes only friends with those girls so he can have sex with them. and hes said he wasnt even being a full friend to them. so its not hypocritical. im friends with alot of girls cuz i like being around them and most of the guys cant have a serious convo. and i dont wanna have sex with any of them cuz i dont like them like that.

i'd have to say i have an equal amount, most the girls i hang out w/are HOT, i'm talkin the finest girls in school, the ones that lots of guys dream about, but it sucks cuz one of the hottest freshman girls this year (i'm a junior) used to come to my house a lot cuz her parents or grandparents were good friends w/my parents, now she don't even talk to me, so i don't even try, oh well. it's wierd though, i'm an ugly ****er and the girls i talk to are all hot, i don't get it, and lots of them think i'm hot and have liked me before (never knew it though) and if i had the chance i'd sex them up, but it's not a big priority, not at all right now since i've got a girlfriend.

Well I have more guy friends then I do girl friends. But the girl friends that I have are the ones that I talk to when it comes to emotional stuff. I never talk about that with the guys. We just hang out, and talk about guy stuff. The girl I friends I don't really do anything wth. We just talk and really dont go anywhere and only see each other at school.

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by ep2 Anakin

i'd have to say i have an equal amount, most the girls i hang out w/are HOT, i'm talkin the finest girls in school, the ones that lots of guys dream about, but it sucks cuz one of the hottest freshman girls this year (i'm a junior) used to come to my house a lot cuz her parents or grandparents were good friends w/my parents, now she don't even talk to me, so i don't even try, oh well. it's wierd though, i'm an ugly ****er and the girls i talk to are all hot, i don't get it, and lots of them think i'm hot and have liked me before (never knew it though) and if i had the chance i'd sex them up, but it's not a big priority, not at all right now since i've got a girlfriend.

Well, same with me. I aint that great looking, and the hott girls are still friends with me...Its really confusing. :confused: Maybe cuz I'm nice or something.

Archived