Home

Forcemod 2 Beta Feedback

Azymn

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reaper: don't worry about the FX, i whipped up some new ones that look better. But on the jetpack, sooner == better ;)

rut-wa: Got the donation; thank you for gesture.

bliv: Beta 3 is finally shaping up to what i envisioned this mod should be.

SithLordNR1: We've got plenty of testers already, but if you're just dying then pm me your email.

Mace_Windu21: Once a beta tester, always a beta tester. :)

Padawan_7: Thanks for the suggestion.

Crowy: As far as my testing has shown, you won't have to wait much longer. In less than two weeks, our final beta testers will decide if it's ready for release.

Sorry SithLordNR1: after re-reading what i wrote, i realized it sounded very cold - as if i'd only let you test it if you were on your deathbed. :S

That should read, "if you're just dying to play it, then pm me..." :)

Originally posted by Azymn

Sorry SithLordNR1: after re-reading what i wrote, i realized it sounded very cold - as if i'd only let you test it if you were on your deathbed. :S

That should read, "if you're just dying to play it, then pm me..." :)

That was actually how I read it! So there is no hard feeling!:)

Hey Azymn, I've been a religious follower since ForceMod 2 beta 1 and it's my favourite mod! I was just wondering if it's possible for me to be on the list for beta 3?

Thanks if you put me on and thanks for the great work even if you don't!

Hey Azymn, I found something rather disturbing, or if it is ok, then tell me. Im on the zone now and the Forcemod 2 Final Beta is being freely distributed at [no site for u! lol] (I'm suppose many know of this site) and I was wondering if this was ok or if its violating the beta.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived