Home

Dutch users: Entertainment Pack

QueZTone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sweet :D

I actually bought the original Full Throttle when it first came out and bought LucasArts Archives vol3 a year ago which included MI1+2, Afterlife, The Dig and Full Throttle..

So if i buy this pack i'll have Full Throttle 3 times and The Dig 2 times.. but i think i'll still buy it tho since i never played Grim Fandango and only played the floppy version of sam and max. ;)

Originally posted by savvy

Haggis, does this dutch pack contain Sam N Max or Day of the Tentacle..

Oh, uh, sorry for this late reply. It does in fact include Sam & Max, not DOTT. And those pictures will come some time, I just have to find some time to take them (heh).

Is there a German version of the Entertainment Pack coming?

Because I have the DOS-versions of all the games. By the way, the German talkies are really great. Max has the German voice of Bart Simpson... pretty cool. And Maggy from "The Dig" has Dana Scully's German voice... that's pure atmosphere *ggg*

I hope that nice box with DVD cases (I bet they look great on the shelf) will be released in Germany too....

I love England. I see this box almost every day, in countless games shops and supermarkets. I could buy it anytime I liked, just like that. Same applies to the Monkey Island Bounty Pack. Gotta love my home town city.

Hey, I didn't know that about Sam & Max and The Dig! I expected all translations to be as crappy as the one of Grim Fandango I'd seen in a movie clip. Those versions may be worth a look.

What with the new law for the protection of the youth I guess it may be even risky to bid for an Entertainment Pack on eBay. LucasTones, can I move in?

Hey, you should play the German version of Grim Fandango, its translation is awesome too... like all LucasArts games.

Manni has the German voice for "ALF" (ah, those were the days), called Thommy Piper. But of course he has a Mexican accent to his voice in this game, pretty cool.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by LucasTones

I love England. I see this box almost every day, in countless games shops and supermarkets. I could buy it anytime I liked, just like that. Same applies to the Monkey Island Bounty Pack. Gotta love my home town city.

What stores do you see it in?

Maybe that will help me.

Archived