Home

Goodbye to you all

MysticSpade

Originally posted by XERXES

oh..thats what these point thingies are for??

Yes...and lots of other things.....gosh...i shoulda told u to donate me your whole stash...but that would be mean....and my point is....? :p:D j/k :)

Originally posted by MysticSpade

well guess who's back

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

well not quite i'm at work bout to head home just thought i'd say WAZZA to you guys once again. i'll be posting from time-time while at work.

Sweet. Welcome back. Stay!

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Man Mystic, I'm prolly the one here thatll miss you the most. I'll miss talking to ya on Aim. Bye man!

And Groovy, dont say ANYTHING about this thread...or...or.....I'll...I'll...........papercut you!!!!! :D j/k :p

Cya Mystic!

I don't have any beef with anyone posting a thread where you leave on good terms. In fact, it's nice to let everyone know where you are going, rather than making everyone think your MIA.

The threads I have a problem with are the attention seeking ones, where people leave because they are all bent out of shape about members not agreeing with them, "this place sucks"... etc. In my opinion it's just an attention seeking ploy, and less that 25% of the members who post such threads actually leave anyway. I feel those threads promote a bad attitude, and give a negative feel to the forums.

This post is freindly and I have no problem with it. I posted a similar thread elsewhere before, just to inform folks that I would be away from the forums for a while.

No harm done here!;)

Mystic,

We'll leave the light on for ya!;)

Archived