Home

Virginity?

access_flux

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by munik

Don't take it seriously. 'Cause you know it's gonna suck, but you're gonna do it anyway. Maybe you can work her in for the rest of the guys. Think of it as a community service :)

i realize that thats probably sarcasim, but wtf? thats the sickest thing i've...nvm

anyways, treat her with respect. I'm a virgin and so is my gf. we intend on keeping that way for a looooooong time.

Attempt at humor I reckon. But not sarcastic.

I mean, c'mon. How many posts have you read about tips or tactics written to help out new players? How many times have you heard someone use the word "noob" in reference to a new player, because being new is less then good? How many players help out a new player, because they know that a player with knowledge of how to play the game proficiently will enjoy it much more, as well as be good competition for his/her opponents?

So, sex is different then? It's better to be inexperienced, unknowledgeable, and ignorant?

Man, if I knew then what I know now about sex, I definately would have had a more enjoyable time, as well as the women I was with.

I'm a virgin, and I plan to stay so for quite some time.

I have a friend who is well versed in the ways of sex and such, and he's always telling me how he wishes he never would have started, and would have waited. I was already planning on waiting, but he makes me want to wait even moreso.

There's no point in arguing this (either) if it turns into a religious thing.

Imho: Sex is fun period

* The more you have it the better you get at it (unless you're dumb).

* The better you are, the better you will make you and your partner feel.

It's really that simple. Same thing goes for kissing or giving a massage. Get better --> give more pleasure.

Whether or not someone has had sex before is actually no different from whether or not she/he has kissed/watched the sunset/watched a movie etc.etc. with someone before.

You might think it sucks, but...honestly; what difference does that make? Makes you feel insecure? Can't handle the pressure of "performing"? Well that's your problem, get over it.

Naturally you should both be willing and ready for sex and use protection...blah blah blah....but seeing sex as something Holy that must not be "wasted" is silly.

It's fun, completely free and you never run out of it. It's the best way to show love to your partner and give her/him great pleasure.

And sex is sex whether or not it's just fiddling around or intercourse. I think it's absurd that in the eyes of the majority someone who has been having anal & oral sex daily for a decade is considered a Virgin, 'cause he didn't stick it in the right hole. :rolleyes:

If we're talking about intercourse alone..fine. But imho intercourse does not = sex.

Ok. Carry on :)

access_flux, if it starts getting serious, and you feel that strongly for her, you know it's going to happen anyway. If you see yourself as the type of guy to do this for her for the first time in her life, then go for it. Like Mydnight said, treat her with respect, and remember what it must be like for her. You gotta think about how she is feeling.

As for me, I'm still a virgin. I was in my first serious relationship about half a year ago that lasted for a few months. I really thought that it was gonna happen, even when we started fighting and disagreeing with each other about everything. Looking back now, I'm glad she dumped me. I would have hated to lose my virginity to someone like that, I was just desperate I guess.

Now though, I've been going out with this girl for just over a month. She really is amazing, we get on so well, and we have so much in common. She a virgin too, and hasn't had a serious relationship before, so its special for both of us. I'm sure it will happen soon enough. When it does, I'll never forget it.

I'll never forget my first true love. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. From her dark, raven hair to her slender, yellow, scaly feet, she was all woman. She loved corn, and could eat it all day with her hard, yellowish lips. "Caw!" she would yell, as a joke, then flap her arms with delight. One day, she was sitting on a fence, and some guy shot her.

btw, I'm joking.

I am a virgin myself but I am not going to wait for it. I use to think that I wanted to wait for it but it is such a hard thing to do. I also am not just going to go out and get it from whoever I can get it from.

If I am going to lose I should lose it to someone that I have strong feelings for at that moment. I can't think back and say I am going to wait to get married and then do it. What if when you do it for your first time she sucks at it or you do? It is better to get expierence and to have some sort of idea of what you are doing. It also get's the I want to do it with someone else feeling out of the picture. You aren't going to get tempted by it and do it just because you are curiouse.

Just make sure that you have strong feelings for that person and then it will be ok. Also of you are going to share something like that with another person make sure that you know them? If you are going to have sex with someone and be intimate it would make sense that you they knew something about you that only you know wouldn't it? You are sharing something with them that shouldn't be taken lightly so just don't go out and do it with a cute chic. Do it with someone that is special to you and that you want to share something with them special.

Also like other people have said make sure that you aren't the only one feeling like that. Make sure that you know what she feels and that she is ok with it. That is why you two should know each other and discuss it. If you talk about it then you will know what her expectations are and wether or not she wants do it or feels the same way. Also don't try to force it cause it will just ruin things.

:lsduel::duel:

I guess you could put it this way...

It's a week before Christmas day. You decide to open a few gifts and peek inside to see what they are from day to day. Eventually, it's CHristmas day, and you open yor gifts..oh... "yay"...excitement is gone. You already know what everything is.

Sort of like that... if you don't wait till marriage, it's just "another thing you do"

Like someone said, it's like milk and cookies..same ole same ole.

*shrugs noncomittically*

Just wanting to say that "marriage" is an artificial thing. If you live in a paperless relationship that you know is going to last, then you are, de facto, man and wife, IMO.

"Then why not marry, if you love each other?" I hear you cry.

Well, quite simply there can be a lot of reasons not to. Loads of legal stuff can get extremely complicated (mainly if you wish to keep seperate economies for some reason). Of course there is also the fully understandable reason that you do not support Christianity, and therefore doesn't wish to legitimize it by being wedded. We have Freedom of Thought after all, which means that you don't have to abide by such silly, artificial institutions as marriage.

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

There's no real reason to get married unless you follow the Bible.

Generally true, as the "holy" aspect of marriage is completely looked over by most skeptics.

However, marriage is a useful institution still - it's like a contract in which you commit yourself to each other. It's got a lot to do with legal issues as well.

And don't forget that among religions, Christianity does not have monopoly on the ideal of marriage.

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

There's no real reason to get married unless you follow the Bible.

thats utter nonsense! are you saying that there is no good reason for me to get married because me and my gf don't follow the bible? i find that offensive. thats just a nice way of saying that humans are devoid of feelings UNLESS they're Christians.

of course, only a Christian would say that...*leaves it alone before he gets in trouble*

you have to find the right girl, or your marrage will get screwed up, its like this....i couldnt go out with a non-believer, because we would be fighting all the time, just because of my christian views, and her views (whatever they may be). and right now for me it isnt worth havng sex, im 14, no realtionship is going to work out, it would only last a year at the most, why have sex with someone if u know your going to break up with them eventually. it happens to just about everyone.

Archived