Home

WIP Complete Obi-wan Pack

KevinCoyle

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Some people fail to realize that making mods and models for our favorite games isnt their job they do it for fun in their spare time. So maybe we could all be patient and just let things come as they may with out bashing some of the better modelers who more then likely have lives (JOB FAMILY) that are more important then cranking out models for people who are selfish and can only think of themselves.

:mad: Dog

Originally posted by [FotF]Maddog

Some people fail to realize that making mods and models for our favorite games isnt their job they do it for fun in their spare time. So maybe we could all be patient and just let things come as they may with out bashing some of the better modelers who more then likely have lives (JOB FAMILY) that are more important then cranking out models for people who are selfish and can only think of themselves.

:mad: Dog

that is so true. I wish i could just punch some people's teeth in who fill threads with "omg when will it be released?"(and many other impatient comments) or what gets me the worst is when people start talking about what model people should do next, before they even comment on the model being showcased, if they do it at all. But it's not like anyone is going to listen to us. everyone and their dog asks "when will it be released?" way too much on these forums.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Heya KevinCoyle,

I'm asking because I'm sincerely interested in this Obi-Wan Pack project of yours.

Is there any progress? How goes the plan to make the customizable SP set?

Hope you're in good health. That's all from me.

Arigatou.

:gben:The Force will be with you, always.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by KevinCoyle

To answer Crowy's question, I hope to keep modeling for Jedi Academy, that games sounds like it's going to be really cool. I just hope they still support 3D max 4 for the Jedi Academy editing tools or there's some other way to get it in game from max 4

Sounds great :D

any comments about what ur next model is going to be? :p

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived