Home

WIP Complete Obi-wan Pack

KevinCoyle

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going to finish up the obi-wan pack right after Anakin, I was wondering what you guys might think of this idea.

I just got a model of myself I made a while ago into the customizable SP set for Jedi Academy. Since I figured out how to do this I'm thinking it might be cool to release the obi-wan pack as a Customizable set. since custom characters work in MP, You would get Ep1, Ep2, Ep3 and Ep4 heads to choose from as well as the different bodys, so if for some reason you wanted too, you could use the Ep2 head with Old ben's full length robes for variation or have old ben wear the prequal outfit. This will also make it easier to pick robed versions, unrobed and hooded, it would be much more convenient then clogging up your model select screen with 16 icons of obi-wan. What do you think?

Originally posted by KevinCoyle

I'm going to finish up the obi-wan pack right after Anakin, I was wondering what you guys might think of this idea.

I just got a model of myself I made a while ago into the customizable SP set for Jedi Academy. Since I figured out how to do this I'm thinking it might be cool to release the obi-wan pack as a Customizable set. since custom characters work in MP, You would get Ep1, Ep2, Ep3 and Ep4 heads to choose from as well as the different bodys, so if for some reason you wanted too, you could use the Ep2 head with Old ben's full length robes for variation or have old ben wear the prequal outfit. This will also make it easier to pick robed versions, unrobed and hooded, it would be much more convenient then clogging up your model select screen with 16 icons of obi-wan. What do you think?

Sounds cool indeed. ^_^

Look forward to it. ;)

:gben:The Force will be with you, always.

One small question..

If you made this a customizable model, would you have to add "Obi-Wan" as a new species or could you add his heads,bodies and legs into the human male selector? I'd love to play as Jaden with a prequal jedi costume...

And while were at it, since you managed to get yourself into game, a small tutorial? :)

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Michaelmexp

Please delete your posts, we know that you want the model but posting five times in a row is outrageous.

I'm sorry, I only made one thread something most have gotten very wrong. It was just four times in a row.

Archived