Home

WIP Complete Obi-wan Pack

KevinCoyle

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Teenwolf

Kevin that sounds like a good idea. But it has me worried because i have a feeling that if you do that you wont make one for jk2. Which is the better of the two games. Weve needed an obi wan ep 2 model for sooooooooo long.

I agree with Teenwolf there. JK2 still is a cool game and it's in need of a funky Ep2 Obi-Wan model (I think, DarkLord60 just mentioned that someone's in the process of making one).

There's still heaps of interest in this project. Any updates? Please?

:gben:The Force will be with you, always.

Im quite addicted to jka. Now that the new patch is out, its much better.

Personally, I like the idea of having different heads to choose from. Its a good idea.

Yea I agree. Take plokoon for instance, awesome model. But hasnt been released. I know kevin has been busy lately, working on his game, and tweaking anakin. So hopefully we can see a new update soon :)

hey man, you could at least be more considerate than that, cause aaron is working his ass off with that model, trying to make it look good for you and everyone...its better to have a model being made rather than waiting on a model without any updates in a really really long time. plus aaron's a good modeler, he just needs someone to skin it, and thats happening, so just be happy that your getting an episode 2 obi wan either way!

Originally posted by Zaknafein

hey man, you could at least be more considerate than that, cause aaron is working his ass off with that model, trying to make it look good for you and everyone...its better to have a model being made rather than waiting on a model without any updates in a really really long time. plus aaron's a good modeler, he just needs someone to skin it, and thats happening, so just be happy that your getting an episode 2 obi wan either way!

Constructive critisism. Note i did not just say it was not VERY good, i pointed out what parts i did not like.

Yes he may very well be a great modeler but noones perfect thus i gave my opinion to try and help him get it to the point were its close as it can be.

Please dont follow me around in forums and yell at me. Its a real pain.

Again keven JK2! Pease!

Originally posted by Teenwolf

Its not very good!

This one kevin is makin is far better. The on you guys are makin has a small head and reallllly dark eye brows, pointy nose, ........it just doesnt llook like obi wan!

Again kevin please make for JKO!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you even see our screens its a WIP. Obi wan is being reskinned as we speak due to popular demand. That was a bit rude of you and a bit harsh. That was not constructive criticism.

Originally posted by DarkLord60

did you even see our screens its a WIP. Obi wan is being reskinned as we speak due to popular demand. That was a bit rude of you and a bit harsh. That was not constructive criticism.

By all means define constructive critisism!!!

Yes im glad to hear it is gettin reskinned. Because i did see the pics and its not VERY good. Emphisis on very cause that means better than good. So what im sayin is its not very good but it is good. I dont think what i wrote was very rude or confusing.

Well I wasnt crazy about the skin either but at AOTCTC we go for the best so we are reskinning them. Aaron makes very good models look at our saesee tinn or eeth koth, I also think you could have said it in a kinder why. Well any way I don't want a flame war so lets get back on topic shall we.

Teenwolf.....Once you can Model as well as these guys,Then you have the right talk smack on the models...But i dont see you making one and Dark Lord is right you could have said it in a Much nicer way.I love both models but if Kevin chooses to make this into a JKA model then so be it. Dont go begging to him to make it for jk2.This model is Awesome and i cant wait till it comes out.But until then just hold the Any updates posts.....i dont get it People are posting stuff like "any updates?" well look at the forums people do you see any???...no he is a person just like the rest of us and making a model is hard work especially what kevin is attempting.Why is he doing this? Because it is gonna make the model More enjoyable for WHO? You people...i mean when he gets progress done he will post it simple as that..do you think by going Bump..Or AnyUpdates its gonna magically make Update pictures be posted all of the sudden? Im sorry,i am not trying to start a flame thread or anything but Cmon people... Give em him a break..Just dont focus on these models all the time and check EVERY DAY then when there has not been somthin posted in 2 days go ANy Updates....let me put it this way....When you keep checking on a model like this...the time is gona pass just as if you were waiting and watching a pot of water to boil....it takes forever right..but if you walk away and go do somthing else before you know it it is boiling. Just go play the game and forget about the model time will pass alot quicker.

Danoz_g700

thank you! this guy is awsome...great post danoz...

lets just wait for kevin to post guys, as you know hes done it in the past and hes a really busy man, remember that you want a model that is relaly really good, then you have to have patience for it, cause it takes a while...

kevin, wherever you are, i hope your havin good times with whatever your doin:cool:

Originally posted by danoz_g700

Teenwolf.....Once you can Model as well as these guys,Then you have the right talk smack on the models...But i dont see you making one and Dark Lord is right you could have said it in a Much nicer way.I love both models but if Kevin chooses to make this into a JKA model then so be it. Dont go begging to him to make it for jk2.This model is Awesome and i cant wait till it comes out.But until then just hold the Any updates posts.....i dont get it People are posting stuff like "any updates?" well look at the forums people do you see any???...no he is a person just like the rest of us and making a model is hard work especially what kevin is attempting.Why is he doing this? Because it is gonna make the model More enjoyable for WHO? You people...i mean when he gets progress done he will post it simple as that..do you think by going Bump..Or AnyUpdates its gonna magically make Update pictures be posted all of the sudden? Im sorry,i am not trying to start a flame thread or anything but Cmon people... Give em him a break..Just dont focus on these models all the time and check EVERY DAY then when there has not been somthin posted in 2 days go ANy Updates....let me put it this way....When you keep checking on a model like this...the time is gona pass just as if you were waiting and watching a pot of water to boil....it takes forever right..but if you walk away and go do somthing else before you know it it is boiling. Just go play the game and forget about the model time will pass alot quicker.

Danoz_g700

1. USE PARAGRAPHS!

2. Squall wip Cough owned cough.

3. I dont need to know how to do modeling to have an oppinion on it. Although i do lil,unimformed poster.

And wtf is talkin smack? Are you like 4?

4.That lil dissagrement is over, thanks for tryin to bring it back.

5.I owe it to my fellow JK2 players to ASK him to consider it. Noone is begging.

Not to get off topic EVEN MORE. But... you say JK2 please everytime you post IN EVERY MODEL THREAD. Except for this one time.

Now the way I see it. If the author wants it to be JA. It's gonna be JA. Just buy the damn game, its not bad at all. Its way better than jk2, and friggan download all the models you want.

Its only better than jk2 in your oppinion. I dont like games that make saber (the most badassest of all weaponmary) damage as if you are getting hit with a wiffle ball bat.

Can we stop talkin about which game is better in our personal oppinions? It doesnt belong here and you shouldnt have even brought cause this is a thread about an obi wan model pack, and i was not talkin to you in the first place.

Stop tryin to flame me your all verbaly owned!

And so do i...i wonder where he is...hmph.Oh well i just got my JkA up and running again so now i am ready for these models to be Realease.

Atreyu.....off of the Never ending story movies..heh....man just one Question(not starting flame i am totally calm)

Why do you think you are better than everyone else? just wondering.......its kind of.. ..Childish."You are all verbaly owned".......um....ok :rolleyes:

Danoz_g700

*shakes head*

Thanks for goin off topic again.

To answer your silly lil question, I dont. I merely was completely right in the situation. I think i handled it very well. Considering 3 people started to flame me for giving a harsh oppinion on a MODEL (hmmm kinda like what your doin to me, i wonder......).

Can i ask you a few ?s?

Good....Were in this (verbally owned) does it imply that i think i am beter than everyone else?

How is sayin i act childish and pompus (means arrogant) not tryin to flame me. Define flame for me.

Now that thats done flame me again ill report you. I dont like checkin in the thread thinkin there is an update only to see its some internet person tryin to hurt my feelings.

Archived