Home

Boring!

That's me

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I like the one with the eyes the best. Those are really nice Neil Joshi!:D

thanx, i especially like the water effect in that, or are you talking about the black and white chalk one i did?

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

thanx, i especially like the water effect in that, or are you talking about the black and white chalk one i did?

The water effect. What program did you use? I do alot with photoshop, I love doing parody posters. I'm especailly proud of this one! :D

theman.jpg

BTW your avatar has a really nice glare effect to it. By chance did you do that in Illistrator 10? I just recently purchased the student version of that program, which basically means I can make all the images I want, as long as I don't distribute them for commercial use. All I can say is that is one SWANK peice of softwar! :D

:cool:

I love your pic, really groovy (couldn't resist that). but yeah, i love the way you put darth mauls head on the body, great.

you know, i have illustrator, but never use it, i'm just too use to photoshop. and yes, i did use photoshop (7.0 although you can use an earlier version and get the same effect) for the water effect, i've done quite a lot of them. it's simple to do when you know how, but basically, get your colours down, go into filter, distort and then ocen ripple. choose your setting and set it (try and make it really small, but not too small). then select the water, go into edit, transform and then perspective. from there, zoom out of the picture and then grab one of the bottom corners and drag it out away from the picture. and there you go, perfect water effect. :D

i especially like this one

lightning2.jpg

and this one

GuyChuck.jpg which i am allowing people to use as their desktop wallpapers (although i have an upgraded version of that on my desktop :p)

Originally posted by Kjølen

BTW - This has nothing to do with the post but I noticed that it was posted 3-1-03... Tomorrow is the 2nd? The Night of the New Moon? Eh hehe...

What in the universe are you talking about ???

Weather I can assure you contribute in large part to posts being the same night as or nights that fall around new moons ...

Plus, some here live on the dark sky site, and can post experiences as they are happening ...

Originally posted by Faith

I passed my driving test

Well done, and congrats! :) I'll have my final test next weak! (Yipes!)

• 13 years later...
I don't know, maybe i'm getting crazy, but i think this forum is getting a little bit bored. just weeks ago it was a lot more fun, can't we do something about this?

(if you guys want to close this thread, go ahead, but i'm just curious if i'm the only one with this opinion)

I agree that's me. Something needs to be done.

• 1 month later...

Archived