Home

Boring!

That's me

I don't know, maybe i'm getting crazy, but i think this forum is getting a little bit bored. just weeks ago it was a lot more fun, can't we do something about this?

(if you guys want to close this thread, go ahead, but i'm just curious if i'm the only one with this opinion)

Don't worry, it'll pick up. This happens.

Just wait for people to start returning. storken drops in occassionally, when he does, he'll see the forums are better and stay, hopefully others too. Frenchy seems to have aswell.

BTW - This has nothing to do with the post but I noticed that it was posted 3-1-03... Tomorrow is the 2nd? The Night of the New Moon? Eh hehe...

Originally posted by Kjølen

BTW - This has nothing to do with the post but I noticed that it was posted 3-1-03... Tomorrow is the 2nd? The Night of the New Moon? Eh hehe...

nothing to do witht he post?

it has nothing to do with anything really. oh well.

things should pick up soon. maybe when deadmeat gets back from wherever he dissapeared to we can get Desert Island Bliss 2 up and running eh?

Originally posted by Kjølen

DIB! I love that game. If you didn't kill me for being in a perfectly good box. You probably would have let me live if I didnt use the reinforced toenail thing too. XD :p

k-jo, tell me, how long do you think it would take to build an entire wall out of toenails? i mean you'd need to grown them which would take days, maybe weeks, and this is all in the middle of a monsoon with the prospect of being drowned just hours away (if not minutes) i really don't think you thought that trhough well.

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

k-jo, tell me, how long do you think it would take to build an entire wall out of toenails? i mean I would be able to build it within a few days thanks to my big toenails! You'd need to grown them which would take days, maybe weeks, and this is all in the middle of a monsoon with the prospect of being drowned just 1000 hours away away (if not thousands) i really don't think you thought that trhough well.

This could be a misquote the quote game! ^_^

Yes, I found that a long time ago, I think it may have even been in someone elses post. It's been on my hard drive for months.

I am not talanted enough to make stuff like that. In fact, I think I have only made about 5 images. Contrary to what Flanders says, I do not sit around and make images all day. It would be nice if I could, but being a full time student and working 42 hours a week pretty much prevents that from happening.

Archived