Home

Was Bill Clinton or George W. Bush a better president?

Crazy_Ivan

What president was better?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What president was better?

• Bill Clinton AKA Slick Willie
    • George W. Bush AKA The Texas Executioner

Clinton, all the way.

Bush is too war monger-like and is obsessed with picking up where daddy left off.

Clinton was more worried about the economy, and that should be the President's main focus.

Bush spent all the money Clinton was able to collect for the National Debt*or whatever his reason was*and he spent an excess of that, thus knocking us further in debt. I sincerly hope and am 100% sure that Bush will not get re-Elected. If he does...*shaking head*

America is in debt to way over its ears. It's only a matter of time before the arab world sees how useless it is to cling to the dollar.

The second gulf war is partly an attempt at preventing OPEC from switching to the euro as the currency of choice.

When USA's economy goes down with a boom, it's not gonna be pretty.

I think they are both morons, but that's just my opinion.(Bush being the lesser moron slightly)

All I remember about Clinton is a scandel, and the only way I'll remember Bush is because of a war with Iraq. I'm not a real huge talker on politics.

Maybe I should be president,no? :D

Originally posted by C'jais

Whatever Clinton did, he didn't get the honour of starting WW3.

I like that Cjais.

I think that Clinton was the better president. SO he **cked up when it came to him having an afair but atleast didn't **ck upthe country.

Bush has not done very well and it looks like we are back in the days of being in conflict's again like his daddy had us in.

Bush is not going to get relected and I can put my entire life and money on it.

:duel::lsduel:

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry, Bush legally can't get re-elected, he can only serve a maximum of two terms as President.

I don't really know who I would say is better. Bush does seem a bit weird though. Its like, if you support him in one war your his best friend. If you don't support him fully or have second thoughts about another war your his all time worst enemy.

Sounds like talk-back radio to me. :D

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I think they are both morons, but that's just my opinion.(Bush being the lesser moron slightly)

All I remember about Clinton is a scandel, and the only way I'll remember Bush is because of a war with Iraq. I'm not a real huge talker on politics.

Maybe I should be president,no? :D

Oh what the Hell, I'll vote for ya...:p

*starts up campaign for obi-wan13*

He uh..er......um.....this is only his first term.

Sorry, I remember the voting in 2000, and thought he was voted in again recently. I was wondering a bit why the voting seemed a bit early though I must admit, I don't really follow US politics to closely, but he seems to be on the news every day now.

Would someone be able to chime me into what the last vote was for and the one in 2000? I'm confused now. Thanks. :)

Originally posted by ioshee

You are joking aren't you? You just for got to put a J/K or a ;) right?

C'mon. The press is acting as the lapdogs of the president.

When confronted with evidence of the US spying on UN members, "it was nothing serious". (if it was even mentioned)

When confronted with evidence of the US torturing two POWs to death, "it was nothing serious".

When confronted with evidence of the US using forged evidence as the cassus belli to attack Iraq, "it was an accident".

Wake up, please.

Clinton, big time... Why? Well he's the least reactionary of the pair (being an American el Prez, he had to be reactionary).

Admittedly, though, saying that someone is less reactionary than G. W. Bush (not to be confused with GW) isn't really saying much.

But seriously, we have a country here where liberal means left-wing... Boy, you're (the US) a century behind on things... Most things.

Well this is an easy one, Clinton had alot of bull**** happen on his watch, but there is no comparison.

Something my wife pointed out to me recently about Clinton having scandalous sex in the WhiteHouse.............. The only people who give a Good blankety blank about that are just jealous nobody has ever smoked their cigar!

I had to go with Slick Willie. Every time I see Bush, it looks like he's struggling to comprehend something, like he really has no idea what's going on. He looks like a kid who's pretending to be president. I think that the president should be intelligent - and even if Clinton wasn't discrete about his extramarital expeditions, he still was a Rhodes scholar.

Originally posted by CagedCrado

BTW the US is the world leader so you are either like us or you just well, arent. And everybody tries to be like the US, or well, you are sad(dam).

Case-book imperialism. It's gonna hurt when you hit the dirt. And I'd rather face an angry Carnifex than the turmoil that'll erupt when the rest of the world realises the simple fact that at some point the US will be out-smarted, out-manouvered, and out-developed by Europe, Caucasia, and the Far East...

clinton is a lying scumbag worthless piece of crap

he had nothing to do with the "Great economy"

and even if he did, it was just a bunch of B.S. anyway

artificially inflated stocks, bad accounting... all happened under his term... oh yeah it started to go sour at the end of his term...

Everybody complains about how his affair was covered in the media... well nobody complains about how his dirty politics were not covered in the media...

apparently he did a good job at brainwashing the rest of the world too :rolleyes:

at least Bush doesn't have the charisma to be able to hide anything :D

Archived