Home

A Co-op mod? for SP? I hope so...

Well I am new to these forums, but I am a big star wars jedi knight 2 outcast fan. I've beaten it twice. And I never have used any cheats yet, I am sure it'd be fun in some cases on SP play. anywho. I wanted to know, as well as a friend of mine if there is a SP Co-op mod for Jedi knight 2 outcast? And if it connects over the net or what?

Please if there is not one let me know if anyone is currently making a co-op mod or might considered making one. This game sure would be much more fun for people like me who aren't so great against other players. =\ But I think it'd benifit much. Sorry if spelling is off. Thank you ;)

-MasterJediJason :atat:

I haven't heard of a SP co-op mod, but I have seen the co-op mod for my favorite custom SP map, "The Ladder." Fighting off millions of Reborn, ShadowTroopers, Tavion, and an extremely hard Desann. Harder than the original. You'd need the maps for that stuff to work.

It does have a bug though where both you and your teammate are both stuck playing as Kyle.

I'm sure someone would improve upon that and actually make the mod let you use your own character instead of Kyle. You never know, though. It just may come out someday.......

Yes, there is a co-op mod for Jedi Outcast! It's Rebel Operations, of which I am project leader. We aren't porting the single player if that's what you're referring to, but we will have entirely new content. Here's our basic concept:

Rebel Operations is a cooperative multiplayer mod for Jedi Outcast that puts players in the role of the elite special forces of the Empire or Alliance. As one of many distinct characters, players utilize a variety of weapons and equipment to complete the impossible against all odds.

For more information, just follow the link below ;).

Archived