Home

IceyDesignz

JINYX

ahh, so it isnt allow, thought i read the rules and didnt see anything about that. Well, im sorry if u take it as advertising. Dont kno if u can really advertise anything thats free :confused: more like an offer id say

Originally posted by JINYX

ahh, so it isnt allow, thought i read the rules and didnt see anything about that. Well, im sorry if u take it as advertising. Dont kno if u can really advertise anything thats free :confused: more like an offer id say

well, it hasnt been locked yet, so im assuming its ok. and free things have been advertised before and locked, but alrite. welcome to the forums :) .

First off, I'm not sure if you should called the stuff on your site "your work". since its blantly images from other people. maybe you should add a line saying the artwork/pictures/etc is not made by you and belong to thier rightfull owner.

and I'm not personnaly sure if this should be locked or not. I'm leaning towards yes since it is your own site, thus in a way advertising. But .... its harmless in a way. I'll leave it to the discresion (sp?) of other moderators/administrators to either keep open or to close this thread.

note to mods/admins: please post official reason and rule why its closed.

thanks,

jackal.

Archived