Home

Ganondorf model

ok im going to start making a map, of the 1st battle between Ganondorf and Link in Ocarina of Time, i asked Matt-Liell if i could use his Link model when hes done, he said yes (Thanks Matt-Liell!) ;):D

ok, but, now i need a Ganondorf, then i can start making the map....

the map will be for single player, u fight Ganondorf, then u win, simple huh?

ok here are some pictures of Ganondorf to help u out,

ganondorf.jpg

ganondorf2.jpg

036dbb30.jpg

thanks in advance!!!!!!!:)

-Lukeskywalker1

Originally posted by lukeskywalker1

ok im going to start making a map, of the 1st battle between Ganondorf and Link in Ocarina of Time, i asked Matt-Liell if i could use his Link model when hes done, he said yes (Thanks Matt-Liell!) ;):D

No problem! I just have to finish up with Legolas first. I found a pic you might want to use whoever does this! Its good for the face, shoulders and hands.

zdol3.jpg

thanks Matt-Liell

thats an awesome pic

and also if anyone sees any screenshots of the battle (in Ocarina of Time!!) please post them here or pm them to me, i dont have the game anymore, but i know pretty much what it looks like, but still screenshots would definatly be appreciated!:) :) ;) ive been looking but i cant find any :(

thanks again......lukesky1

Ok seens I'm going to try and get a team together I misenwell help you guys hear. I think I could make a npc but it would be a pain showing that you have too deflect those bolts from him and he doesn't weild a saber *hint hint hint* if you had a 'little help' then you might be able to make the 'WHOLE' game of course with a 'little help' *hint hint hint Hint Hint Hint HINT HINT HINT HINT!!! HINT!!! HINT!!!* *pant pant*

well I think it can be done with some coding and I think a 'whole team' would make it work. Yep *cough cough*..................................................................................................................... well as said before a 'team' could have made it *hint hint hint*. OH for crying out loud smell the AIR it's reaking of hints!!!!

ok theres no way in *something* that I'm gonna be able to do that the best thing I can suggest is...... dun dun dun tah!!!!! get someone else to code it so he basically can deflect shots like a saber (the chance of it must be reduced) then when it diminishes or you or he gets hit then he pulls out a gun that is welll dun dun dun tah notin' the bullets big electrical thingys. :)

well right now, im just testing things out....

u know im trying to turn a reborn into a stormtrooper, and trying to turn kyle into another character, do u know where i can find this stuff out, or a good tutorial. i also need one on cutscences!!!

please!!

suggestion, why remake Ocarina of Time, when we can create our own Zelda Game, from scratch....that way we could put in it whatever we want, and if there is a problem, that we couldnt fix, we could take that part out of the game.

suggestion, why remake Ocarina of Time, when we can create our own Zelda Game, from scratch

That would be a cool mod. Make it like a big Single player map and we could all work on it and make a huge conversion for jk2!

How about it, want to make "The Legend of Zelda: SWS" (Star Wars Style!:p )

You guys can do what you can, I'll make weapon models and I can also map. I'll make us a website and we could make it a big project, sound good? But we need to recruit a person that can make player models. You can use my Link but I haven't figured out all the weighting and stuff so we'll need someone else. We can post an advertisment in this board. So who's with me on this?

(And if anyone can figure out how to make a bow and code it for jk2 that would be awesome for both my Link and Legolas!)

For the movie try going here and clicking on the movie.

As for what the game is about, we can figure that out as we go along. But what should the Mod be called? I'll work on the map when I can. I'm pretty busy with Legolas and my other hobbies but this map isn't that big so I'll be able to do it.

yeah ive seen it, Link and Ganondorf fighting right?

ok... lets see, we should make it sort of like ocarina of time but better, or hey did Ganondorf ever return? if he didnt lets make the game about that! He tries to retake hyrule, and Link has grown up, beaten Ganondorf the 1st time, and now Ganondorf has returned to take over hyrule and destroy link and zelda.

yeah ive seen it, Link and Ganondorf fighting right?

ok... lets see, we should make it sort of like ocarina of time but better, or hey did Ganondorf ever return? if he didnt lets make the game about that! He tries to retake hyrule, and Link has grown up, beaten Ganondorf the 1st time, and now Ganondorf has returned to take over hyrule and destroy link and zelda.

How about this:

Cutscene:

Link is with Zelda in the room I am making and Zelda starts to feel faint. Then Link hears an echoing voice that says

"The triforce is split once again. The three are intact, Link you will need courage!"

Just then through the wall jumps Ganondorf and casts a spell on Zelda quickly. She is passing in to the world of the dead and if Link can't find this certain potion she will forever be tormented in the world of the dead.

Then you have to fight Ganondorf and beat him to progress through the game and we can make the rest up.

I'm going to call it

Legend of Zelda: The Dead Returns

Sound good? I'll make a recruiting thread now.

LOL!!! ROTFL!!!! first one guys gonna recreat ocarina then I start a mod zelda like then you guys make a mod zelda like!!! :p. oh and bout your story you probally can't use it cuz I mean poor ganon has been used thin by those zelda game writers! plus the fact that when links like thirty he becomes a knight and when hes like 50 he becomes king so your gonna have to squezz it in some where and plz create a new villin maybe a new hero only same land same time. or somethin' make your game stand out!

Link was 17 when beat ganondorf, so there is plenty of time, between 17 and 30, and ganondorf is cool. i like ur idea Matt-Liell, lets keep it short though, we are not experts, some fancy cutscences, 1-3 levels or dungeons, stuff like that.....

lets keep ur story, ok, lets say there are 3 levels, Ganondorf is at the end of the 3rd, so we to make 2 more bosses, any ideas? then he fights Ganondorf and gets the potion to save zelda, sound good?

Hey everyone. Sure is nice to see other zelda fans here. I love the Ocarina of Time, lol cant stop playing it. Well I thought I would just post to say that Im making, a Zelda Ocarina of Time Map Pack. If it is liked and or I think its alrite then Im going to make the entire land of Hyrule, with all the temples, dungeons, etc. LOL Plus I might add a little something in there to all those who sought after the triforce. Look forward too seeing everyones work.

Archived