Home

Vacation :D

ZBomber

In case some of you are wondering I won't be back here until the 14th-15th. I am on vacation in Florida, and I will try to post in the computers at the hotel whenever I get the chance. ;)

Anyway, I'm in Fort Mayers to watch Red Sox Spring Training and stuff. I went to the beach today, and the college girls are on vacation :naughty:

All these frikin people going on vacations. I got friends going to Jamaica, Cuba, Florida, Blue Mountain, Monte St. Anne...I hate them all.

I now hate you Z. Going to Florida. I hate you and I hope you know this. :mad:

:p:D

Anyway, um, remember, college girls aren't worth i-aw, hell, go have some fun. :D

Z, remember that phrase that says something about a picture meaning a thousand words....

they can be a thousand dirty words, which cause a thousand dirty thoughts, which means...

Okay, I'm going too far :D

I am expecting pictures of these college girls Z.....i'm not kidding...LOTS of pictures.....the last vacation i went on was to Maui......that was fun, except most highschool-college aged girls go to the different islands of hawaii.....like...hawaii.......so I saw approximately 0 really pretty girls :(

Originally posted by ZBomber

Anyway, I'm in Fort Mayers to watch Red Sox Spring Training and stuff. I went to the beach today, and the college girls are on vacation :naughty:

Nice, especially the college chick thingy! Oh well, we all need a vacation from time to time...! So have fun, and cya when ya get back :D!

-Clemme

Originally posted by RoguePhotonic

Computer all the way...never anything to do on a vacation...because there is not one thing I want to see in the world and everything I do is right here at my pc....

Doesn't sound very healthy to me....methinks you could use some exercise.

Originally posted by ckcsaber

Watch out for the old people!

Yes, watch out for them. Since I live in Florida, I've learned to ignore them...... after I speed pass them and say a few cuss words....

And I don't have to goto vacation! I already live in Florida!

Archived